For a Friend

Another request! XD This time it's for Blizzardine_Aquary Enjoy!

(Y/n) P.O.V

Me and Hiro used to be friends. We were really close then out of no where he called me a dumb person and I slapped him.

We hate each other, you can even ask my best friend (f/n). He throws insults at me and I kick or slap him back. It's like we are possessed and want to stop but for some reason can't.

"I don't even like you,
Why'd you want to go and make me feel this way?
And I don't understand what's happened,
I keep saying things I never say.

I can feel you watching even when you're nowhere to be seen,
I can feel you touching even when you're far away from me."

I have a strong desire to hit him till he dies but at the same time a positive force that makes me like him in a way.

Like I'm forced to hate hate him. It confuses me and I think Hiro is in the same situation.

(F/n) P.O.V

They go at each others throats every day... For a while I actually enjoyed it. But now I see the monster I have become. It's all because of a little thing called jealousy.

See, I really like Hiro, I'm in love with him but I get the feeling that (y/n) and Hiro like each other.

I wanted to make them hate each other as much as possible, I researched a little until I found a thing called a voodoo doll.

I instantly created one of (y/n) and Hiro and tested them out. Surprisingly they worked, they were like my small puppets!

"Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll 'cause I can't control myself,
I don't wanna stay, I wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell.
And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest,
And I'm having trouble catching my breath.

Won't you please stop loving me to death?

I don't even see my friends no more,
'Cause I keep hanging out with you.
I don't know how you kept me up all night,
Or how I got this tattoo."

I made them hate each other so much to the point where I often questioned my actions. I did this for love... But was the love worth it?

If Hiro was happy with (y/n) and I made them fight, wouldn't I be taking his happiness away?

I shrugged it off and picked the two dolls up, making them walk to each other. Once they were in front of each other, I raised (y/n)'s doll's hand and made it hit Hiro's doll's face.

I separated them and sat them down. Making them glance at each other secretly.

"I can feel you watching even when you're nowhere to be seen,
I can feel you touching even when you're far away from me.

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll 'cause I can't control myself,
I don't wanna stay, I wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell.
And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest,
And I'm having trouble catching my breath.

Won't you please stop loving me to death?"

(Y/n) P.O.V

Tears fell down my cheeks, I wanted to stop hurting someone I cared about. I had no reason to, I just did what I did.

I felt a power inside me make me stand up and walk. Hiro did the same and soon we were face to face with each other.

Silence filled us, no longer hearing insults or slapping.

"Every time you're near me,
Suddenly my heart begins to race.
Every time I leave,
I don't know why my heart begins to break.

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll 'cause I can't control myself,
I don't wanna stay, I wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell.
And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest,
And I'm having trouble catching my breath."

(F/n) P.O.V

I made the Hiro doll lift his arms up and hug (y/n), patting her head softly.

The (y/n) doll hugged back and I made them cuddle.

Afterwards, I grabbed a pair of scissors, ripping the dolls up so that my friends could be free to do what they wanted.

(Y/n) P.O.V
I felt a heavy weight lift off my shoulders as Hiro lifted my chin and kissed me softly.

No more hitting or screaming or hurtful things.

(F/n) P.O.V

I was letting them go... They were perfect for each other and I shouldn't have tampered with that.

They were perfect for each other and that's how it was meant to be.

"Won't you please stop loving me to death?"