Loners Know Everything

(Y/n) P.O.V
I sighed and walked past the school gates, no one would be calling me back for anything, I had no after school activities or people to hang with after school.

It was just three people, me, myself and I and that's how I liked it. I walked to the near by park where I knew the gang hung out.

I knew everyone at school, I knew a lot about everyone but they didn't know me. I was the shadow girl, the one who existed but no one knew, the one that just wasn't payed attention to.

I sat on the slide by myself, watching as the gang set up for their weekly picnic at the tables. Oh how I longed to go and join them, they seemed so cool at school.

I sighed and slide down the slide, earning an electric shock when I touched the railing to climb up the stairs again.

Hiro's P.O.V

The gang said they had a surprise for me and told me to do something to keep myself occupied until they were ready.

I decided to play on the playground and see if anything interesting would be there.

No one was there when I arrived, that was normal, no one had been here for ages.

I sat on the swing and heard it creak as I sat down. I started to swing slightly when I heard felt something vibrate the poles of the swing.

I looked up to be startled and see a girl hanging upside down staring at me.

"Woah! Okay, you scared me!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry Hiro..." She replied.

"How do you know my name?!" I asked taken back. The girl sighed and waved it off.

"Never mind." She said, hoisting herself up to the pole and hugged it tightly.

I could tell she struggled to express herself so I tried to make conversation with her again.

"Um... Are you okay?" I asked.

"What? Yeah yeah... I'm... I'm fine. You should go back to your gang." She said. I was startled when she spoke about the gang.

"How did you?!" I asked.

"I... I go to your school." She explained.

"How come I never see you?" I asked.

"I... I'm not that noticeable, heck, no one notices me but I know nearly everyone in the school... You would think someone like that is known quite well.... In this case I'm not." She shrugged.

"Come on down... I want to see you properly when I speak with you." I requested. She hesitantly slide down and stared at me.

"You never told me your name." I said.

"Oh it's (y/n)." She smiled lightly, I could tell it was forced.

"That's a pretty name." I complimented her. She smiled a true smile and laughed.

"Thanks... Why are you here?" She asked.

"My friends are planning a surprise for me... Don't you have friends to hang out with?" I asked curiously.

To my dismay, she shook her head and sighed. "I'm unnoticed at SFIT, the teachers barely remember me and not a single person or teacher remembers my name." She said.

"That can't be possible?! That's so sad." I concluded.

"Well, you get used to it... It doesn't get to lonely as you have your imagination and no one to judge you." She explained, I could only nod.

Why hadn't I noticed (y/n) before?!

"So... You went through your whole time at SFIT with no one knowing you?!" I asked.

"Well... Yeah... ." She admitted.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Well... I propose you hang out with me and my friends today." He stated. My eyes widened at this.

"Me? As in... (Y/n) (l/n)?!" I asked.

"Uh yeah... Unless someone else is called (y/n)." Hiro Said. I couldn't believe my ears!!! It's like fate finally loves me!

"Thank you so much!" I cried happily.

"It's cool... Come on, let's go introduce you to my friends, you will love them, trust me." Hiro said, leading me to the picnic table.

"Hiro! We just finished your surprise, who's this?" GoGo asked.

"This is (y/n), she goes to our school but no one notices her... I said she could join us for the day." Hiro smiled.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you! we need to give her a nickname!" Fred exclaimed.

"This is Honey Lemon, GoGo, Fred and I'm Wasabi." Wasabi introduced. I smiled nodding.

"I got it!" Fred snapped his fingers. "We will call you Forgetmenot! Like the flower!" Fred exclaimed. "And it's perfect for you because it relates to your origin story!" He cried. I only laughed and agreed, half the things he said made no sense.

"Well, welcome to the group." Hiro smiled kindly. I hugged him tightly and he returned it.

"Thanks so much Hiro." I whispered happily.