Baby Girl (Pt 1)

Hey guys! Thanks so much for the requests! I will be updating and posting them in order from the most recent to earliest so if your waiting please be patient! Thanks and I hope you enjoy this request from berry2542

(Y/n) P.O.V

BAM! Honey Lemon's experiment went haywire and mixed with Hiro's robot. Together, they created a big impact.

Hiro's P.O.V

All three of us were testing Honey Lemon and i's experiment, (y/n) was taking notes when something malfunctioned.

The robot created steam and we all covered our mouths incase nice the gas was toxic.

Once the smog cleared, I inspected the robot as Honey Lemon did something else.

"Damn, we used to much helium." I exclaimed. "(Y/n), take note of that." I said.

"Uh Hiro, we have a slight problem with your girlfriend." Honey Lemon said. I whizzed my head around to see Honey Lemon holding a bundle of clothes?

"Isn't that... (Y/n)'s clothes?" I asked awkwardly.

"Yeah... That's not the bad part." Honey Lemon said. Fear filled me up as I walked over to her.

"The smog or chemical reaction in the experiment reversed the effects of time on her... How do I put this... She's a baby now." Honey Lemon exclaimed. My eyes went wide as I noticed the bundle in Honey Lemon's arms move, showing the cutest baby ever.

"Don't worry though! The effects should only last for a week, she will rapidly grow back to her normal age... But until then, your going to have to take care of her." Honey Lemon stifled a laugh.

"Not funny! One, I don't know how to look after baby girls, if she were a boy that would be different and two, SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND!" I screamed.

"It's okay Hiro, on the last day of the re growing process, she should stay asleep for a bit longer so she can regain memories and continue living as if this didn't happen." Honey Lemon reassured me.

"Can you at least change her into some baby clothes? I'm a boy, I don't have little girl clothes." I exclaimed.

"I might have some spare clothes from when I was younger as she ages." Honey Lemon said thoughtfully.

"Yeah yeah cool, get her ready and bring her home." I said, running to the cafe.

Aunt Cass was busy at a wedding in Japan for the week so I didn't need to worry about her. When Honey Lemon came over, she handed me (y/n) and ran off, wow... Real smooth.

I carried (y/n) to the living room and sat down, watching her interact with the furniture, she crawled around everywhere until she came up to me and crawled into my lap, spitting out her pacifier and drooling on me.

"Ew.. No (y/n)... Don't drool on Hiro!" I exclaimed. She only giggled and curled into a ball. I tucked her into Tadashi's old bed and went to sleep after dinner.

Immediately the next day, (y/n) looked like she was ageing back to her normal self, she already turned into a toddler over night and was waddling around the place like Baymax.

"Hi Iro!" she squealed. I rolled my eyes and gave her a bowl of cereal. She pulled the bowl in front of her and stared at me.

"Go on, eat it." I said, thinking she would use common sense and pick the spoon up that was next to her... But no, she decided to get messy and dump her whole head in it and eat like a dog.

"(Y/n), head out of the cereal!" I exclaimed as she pulled herself out of it.

"I'm full Iro... Play!" She said, waddling to the couch and heaving herself up.

"What do you want to do then?" I asked, handing her the toddler clothes Honey Lemon gave me and telling her to change in the bathroom.

"I eed elp!" She said.

"No, learn." I said.

"How do thi go?" She mumbled.

"Over your head." I said. She squirmed around, taking her shirt off and changing, I face palmed, that was the thing I was trying to avoid.

"Get back here!" I screamed as she ran off, only in her underwear, so much for avoiding that.  After the struggle of changing her, we sat on the couch and watched TV when the phone rang.

"How's your girlfriend?" I heard everyone ask.

"You told them Honey?!" I screamed.

GoGo P.O.V

We snuck into the cafe after our chat on the phone to see (Y/n) was curled in Hiro's lap asleep as he patted her head.

"Help me guys!" He pleaded.

"Nah, you need the practise for when you and (y/n) have a little you running around the place!" Honey Lemon insisted. Hiro just glared as we laughed.