Love letters

(Y/n) P.O.V

I walked to my locker early in the morning. It was a fresh new day at SFIT and I had to start the day by stuffing as many books as possible in my locker.

I put in my combination code and opened it to see a pink card fall out with my name on it. I checked the hallways to make sure no one was there and picked it up, forgetting the impossible task of my books.

I shut my locker and returned to my lab to open the envelope. Inside it was a red piece of paper. I opened it in surprise and read the note.

"Your eyes shine brighter than any star,
Your smile gives me warm feelings near and far,
Your so talented at what you do,
I figured I should tell this to you.
Your quirky, crazy and really smart,
And I love you from my heart,
Your just my friend but can we be more?
Your the person that I adore."

I re read the message over and over again. I had a secret admirer? I was already their friend?

That limits the people to the gang. And I don't imagine Honey Lemon and GoGo sending this, it was out of Fred, Wasabi and Hiro.

Wasabi was already dating someone last time I checked, so that left Hiro and Fred.

I would admit it seemed out of place for either boys to do something like this.

I didn't know anyone else though. Maybe it was a person from my class that's just an acquaintance.

I stored the letter carefully in my top drawer of my desk and began working on my next invention.

The next day I entered my lab, I found a red rose on my desk. That limited it down to be only either Fred or Hiro. I only told the gang my room passcode.

I heard a knock on the door and saw Hiro enter the room, freezing at the rose in my hand.

"Uh is this a bad time?" He asked.

"What?! No! Not at all! Actually maybe you can help me." I smiled.

"What with?" Hiro asked.

"I have a secret admirer and I would like to find out who it is." I explained.

"Start by eliminating people." Hiro suggested.

"I have." I responded.

"Really? Who?" He asked.

"Uh... A couple of people." I muttered. I was definitely not telling Hiro I thought it was him or Fred.

"Did you try asking them?" Hiro asked.

"I could..." I said.

"Well... Try then. Come to me when you find out who it is." Hiro said, standing up and leaving. I'm starting to get suspicious about him.

Looking at the note that I found yesterday, they seemed to really know me. The person I hang out with most is Hiro... Fred doesn't even know my interests! Wait, does that mean it's Hiro?

I raced out of my lab and ran to his, knocking quickly on his door. He opened it shocked to see it was me standing there.

I entered and shut the door, making Hiro look at me strangely.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Yep!" I cheered.

"Why are you here?" He asked. Boy was this kid slow.

"Well, you did tell me to see you once I figured it out." I pointed out. Hiro's eyes went wide and his whole "totally chill" attitude collapsed.

"O-oh really? W-who is it then?" He stuttered.

"You okay? Kinda jumpy, just saying." I pointed out.

"I'm fine! Perfectly chill... And naturally hanging out with you, if that's n-natural or if it's not then I g-guess not ha ha." He spluttered, going red in embarrassment.

"Before I tell you, wanna take a selfie?" I asked biting back my laughter, I was going to fool around with him for a bit.

"Uh sure!?" He said. I grinned and turned my phone on. I got the camera ready and squished are faces together. Instantly his cheeks became warm.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yep!" He said in a very high pitched voice.

"Ooh okay." I said, getting ready again. Just before I tapped the camera button, I turned my head and kissed his cheek. Snapping the picture and laughing.

"W-what was that for?" He spluttered.

"Did you not like it?" I asked, pretending to be upset.

"Well yeah I did, but not like that! Well I mean..." He stopped speaking as I grinned.

"Yeah yeah I get it, I figured the person out, it was you." I smiled, pocketing my phone. Hiro went even redder if it were possible.

"I like you to." I smiled. He grinned and rubbed the back of his neck. I ran up to him and tackled him in a hug.

"Love you!" I exclaimed happily.