Rewarding Prank

Hi! This is a request for TheCreeperQueen209 I hope you enjoy!

(Y/n) P.O.V

What me and Hiro like to do, is play pranks. Any kind at all to see people's reaction and hopefully bring a smile to many people's faces.

Hiro and I were walking to the Lucky Cat Cafe to think of a perfect prank.

Once we reached our destination, we went to Hiro's room and flopped on his bed.

"So Hiro, what should we do to prank someone today?" I asked mischievously.

"Well... Oh I have the best idea ever!" He exclaimed. I crawled to him and sat beside him as he explained. We both snickered and ran out of the cafe to the public toilets with a whole bottle of red cool aid.

Hiro unscrewed all the tap faucets as I poured the cool aid in. We screwed then back on and hid in a cubicle.

"Hiro... Are we in the men or women's toilet?" I whispered.

"Uh... Women's?" He said.

"You need to go then!" I squealed.

"After the prank." He pleaded.

"Fine." I said. We waited for a few more minutes until a lady in her 30's walked in to wash her hands. She turned the tap on and cried in shock at the red liquid coming out.

She turned the tap off and tried the other ones but red liquid still came out. Me and Hiro started a fit of giggles and came out of the cubicle.

"Did you do this?" The lady asked.

"Yep! Ha ha ha!" We grinned.

"Cheeky little things... Can you remove the red stuff though?" She asked. We nodded and opened the last faucet, letting the cool aid out.

We ran off giggling and thinking of the next prank to do. This time, we went into the Cafe and grabbed cling wrap.

We headed to the toilets again and went into the men's room. Hiro used a lot of persuasion to get me in there.

We went past the urinals and walked into the cubicles, lifting the toilet seat and putting cling wrap over the seat.

We went to the next cubicle and waited for some person to step into our trap.

No sooner, TADASHI walked in. We held our breathes as he went to the toilets.

Soon, the floor was covered in yellow liquid and Tadashi screamed. "Why didn't he go to the urinal?" I asked.

"He has this thing called 'self consciousness' that others will see him" Hiro explained. I nodded.

We ran out of the cubicle and straight back to the cafe as Tadashi came in very cross.

"There was cling wrap over the toilet." He fumed. We laughed as we ran outside to the park.

We sat by the swings and waited until a lot of children and parents were there. Hiro got up and joined them to blend in.

"SPIDER!!" We screamed running away, watching the kids dart left, right and centre. The parents laughed and told them it was just a joke which they soon ended up laughing with us.

Once we were done our little prank spree we decided to head back to Hiro's room. On the way, I saw a lolly store and told Hiro to go ahead.

I smirked as I walked into the store and straight to the counter.

"Hey! Do you sell sugar free gummy bears?" I asked.

"Why yes." The store manager said as he handed me a bag.

"Can I buy this?" I asked. He smiled as I handed him a dollar.

I ran to Hiro's home quickly afterwards and ran up the stairs to see Tadashi.

"Hey Dashidoo! Come over here!" I said quietly.

"What is it?" He asked.

"It was me and Hiro who covered the toilet." I whispered.

"I knew it!" He yelled.

"Shhh! Wanna get him back with me?" I asked Tadashi nodded his head eagerly.

"Record him." I said as he grabbed his phone.

We walked into the bedroom as Tadashi pretended to play on his phone.

"Hiro! Here is a reward for pranks." I said, giving him the bag. Hiro ripped it open and ate them all in one go.

I grabbed two pegs and handed one to Tadashi who looked confused. I put one on my nose and he did the same.

"PFFF!"

"Ew Hiro! Yucky! You farted!" I called as he ran to the bathroom and shut the door.

"I think I have diarrhoea!" He groaned.

"No silly, those were sugar free gummy bears!!" I laughed as Tadashi cried in laughter.

"(Y/N)!!!" Hiro yelled.

"See you stinky pants!" I grinned.

"Lycasin is the alternate instead of sugar in the gummy bears, and the bowel can't process it quickly so..." I stopped and Tadashi hugged me.

"You my friend are a genius!" He yelled.

"Hell yes."