Accidents Happen

This was a suggestion by nikiloves22 I hope you all enjoy!

(Y/n) P.O.V

"1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and CUT!" Mrs Naomi called. I sighed and stopped what I was doing.

Hiro and I where practising a dance for a competition that was held yearly. It was the biggest dancing event in the whole of San Fransokyo and we wanted to win.

We were dancing a duet and for some reason we kept failing three minutes into the song.

"Ugh we will never get this right." I groaned.

"Hey, don't worry, of course we will." Hiro reassured me. I smirked up at him.

"You think?" I asked.

"Positive." He said, pulling me up into dance position.

"Ready? 5,6,7,8!" Mrs Naomi exclaimed as the music started. We began practising again and again until it was well after our classes had finished.

"I suggest you practise in your spare time, your our academy's best dancers and you seem to struggle with the end part." Mrs Naomi said, dismissing both of us.

I sighed deeply and walked into an empty dance studio. I did stretches and warm ups before trying the dance again.

I eventually gave up and started to improvise and make up my own beat, even if it had nothing to do with ballet.

I let my feet do the work and followed my heart. I went into an ending pose of a pirouette then plié. I took a bow as I heard someone clap.

Shocked, I whipped my head around to see Hiro at the door way. He walked in and shut it behind him, smiling.

"That was amazing (y/n)." He complimented.

"You think so? Thanks Hiro." I cheered. "What are you doing here anyways?" I asked.

"I was looking for you to practise the dance a little, I think I got it worked out." He exclaimed. I smiled and jumped up and down.

"You do? Oh that's wonderful!" I said as we got into position. The music started and we began to dance. When it came to the tricky part, Hiro led me through some steps and we carried on.

Once the song finished, I smiled and hugged Hiro tightly. "WE DID IT YES!!" I squealed.

"Wait until Mrs Naomi sees us tomorrow!" Hiro smiled. We waved goodbye and started to changed back into my ordinary clothed in the change rooms.

I went home with an exciting feeling in my chest. Mrs Naomi will be so proud.

I woke up early the next day and got ready for ballet class which would start in 40 minutes. I rushed down stairs and ate my breakfast before running out the door and bumping into Hiro.

"HIRO! Fancy seeing you here! Can't wait for today!" I squealed.

"Me neither! We will rock it! I know it! Now that we have learnt all the dance moves and stuff." He said. I nodded and we hurried to the academy.

"MRS NAOMI WE WANT TO SHOW YOU THE DANCE!" We both screamed.

"Okay, okay calm down. Go practise it and then show me." She said. We nodded our heads and went into another practising studio.

We began practise and everything went smoothly. That was until we reached the difficult part. Hiro dipped me and slipped, causing us to tumble to the ground.

Our faces where merely millimetres apart from each other and we were both going red by the second. Hiro's mouth was open in shock and so was mine as we looked at our position.

Hiro looked at me before quickly kissing me. The shock wore off quickly and I pulled him back for another.

Why was I kissing him?! Did I like him all this time?! Did my hidden feelings just show?! I think they did!

We separated for air and sat up, not saying a word to each other. Eventually I decided to break the awkward silence.

"So uh... Yeah." I said, absolutely failing at conversation topics.

"I like potatoes?" I said which made Hiro blurt out in laughter.

"Why did you say that?" He asked.

"To break the awkward silence?" I said as if it were obvious.

"See that's why I love you, I mean like hanging with you... Being friends... Uhh..." Hiro stopped talking as I giggled.

"So, you like me then?" I asked. Hiro scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Yeah." He said. I leant over and kissed his cheek making his eyes bulge and mouth drop.

"I like you to." I whispered, hugging him. He returned the hug and helped me up.

"Ready to show Mrs Naomi our dance... Partner?" He asked.

"Sure thing... I think we make the perfect... Dance couple, what do you say?" I asked.

"I couldn't agree less." Hiro smirked, leading me out of the studio, hand in hand.