Hyper

Yay update! All the requests I have will be posted tomorrow so thanks for waiting!!!

(Y/n) P.O.V

"TODAY IS OFFICIALLY AMAZING!!!" I yelled as I jumped up and down and around the house.

"Happy Birthday sis." Fred smiled.

"I'm super pumped!!" I squealed.

"I can see, ready to see the gang for our party?" He asked. I nodded in excitement.

"Will Tadashi bring Baymax?!" I hoped, the robot was my absolute favourite.

"Um no, sorry. Baymax had some malfunctions." Fred apologised.

"Ohh man... I really wanted to see Baymax..." I whined.

"On the bright side, he is bringing his brother over, he is your age." Fred insisted.

"Wait... The age I'm turning or the age I was!?" I asked.

"The age your turning, he's older than you." Fred explained.

"Cool! Can't wait!" I said. Fred told Heathcliff to set up the ballroom for our party as we started to eat the candy.

Half way through, Fred stared at me and smirked. I followed him and we ran around the house until we found the spiral staircase.

It was obvious we were both hyper. Candy got the best of us all the time and this time I think we ate a little to much.

I wiped my sticky hands on my shirt and pants and raced up the stairs. Fred followed me as I sat on the hand railing.

"Master Fredrick, they are here." Heathcliff notified us and walked back down the stairs.

"Wait here" Fred said, sitting in front of me and slide down the railing. "Hey guys!!!" I heard him.

"Where is (y/n)?" I heard Honey Lemon.

"Upstairs, we just pigged out in the candy." Fred exclaimed proudly.

"Sounds like you." GoGo muttered. I grew tired of waiting and decided to slide down.

"Coming through!" I yelled as I slid. I went around and around, growing dizzy a bit. I laughed as I reached the end and hopped off.

"Hey guys!" I cheered as we had a group hug.

Hiro's P.O.V

"Please Hiro, Baymax can't come because of you so the least you can do is come over." Tadashi insisted.

"Fiiiiine." I groaned. I followed Tadashi out of our room and went to the cafe.  Apparently Fred had a little sister who was turning my age today.

I didn't know Baymax was meant to go so I drained his battery on accident, now I'm going instead.

"Oh hello Hiro!" Honey Lemon beamed. The rest of the gang, excluding Fred waved hello, each wearing tracksuit pants.

"Are you going to the gym or something?" I joked.

"No, it's just that (y/n) gets all hyper and ends up in doing the craziest things, last time we got hurt because our clothes didn't cover our legs, we are careful this time." GoGo explained.

"Oh, shall we go then?" I asked. Everyone nodded and we walked to Fred's mansion.

We entered the house as Heathcliff lead us to a spiral staircase. Fred came sliding down a few seconds and told us he was hyper... Oh great.

I wasn't really looking forward to the party but I had no choice but to come.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"I can't wait to go cray cray!" I squealed, hugging Honey Lemon and GoGo.

Hiro's P.O.V

She HUGGED GoGo!!! She HUGGED her?! The impossible has been completed!!! Oh my god!"

(Y/n) P.O.V

I fistbumped Wasabi. "Aww, no birthday jump?" I asked.

"You're to old now." Wasabi said.

"Please?! I'll do anything!" I pleaded. He sighed and picked me up. Throwing me in the air and catching me.

Wasabi was so strong he used to give me piggyback rides when I was younger. Fred and Wasabi were really good friends and he treated me like a little kid.

"Hey ya Dashi!!!" I grinned. He hugged me tightly and we separated. "Got any new inventions?" I asked hopefully. He always had the best gifts.

"Of course I do! I also made you those rocket shoes you really wanted, sorry about Baymax, my little brother here, had an incident." Tadashi smiled.

Hiro's P.O.V

Okay let me get this straight, Wasabi, picked her up and THREW her even though he is terrified of hurting people, GoGo HUGGED her and Tadashi made her ROCKET SHOES but scolded me for making a hover board?!

This girl is crazy!

"Yeah... It's okay." The girl smiled.

"This is Hiro, Hiro, (y/n)." Tadashi introduced.

"Hi!" I smiled.

"Ha, that's a cool name! Hiro... Like a superhero!!!" She laughed. I couldn't help but join.

"Ooh!!! You should have some candy!" She squealed. She lead me to the food table and we began eating.

The next thing you know, I find myself going hyper with her, running around the place as the gang tried to contain us.

"The gangs' coming!!! RRRRUUUUNNNN!" We both laughed.