Invisible Kind of Hero (Minimoys Pt 1)

Okay so this is a Hiro x reader. It will also feature some characters from the movie Arthur and the Invisibles! I actually love that movie but not as much as bh6! If you haven't seen either of the movies, I suggest you do! Just so you don't get confused, the characters in the media are Arthur on the left and Princess Selenia on the right.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I sat in my lab fixing a set of wireless earbuds. Why? So I could hear some really tiny voices. I have been going to s.f.i.t for a while and I have friends, but my main ones are no bigger than your two front teeth together! Their names are Arthur and Princess Selenia although I just call her Selenia. You may be wondering what the heck they are... To answer that, they are from a colony of people called the Minimoys.

I met Arthur through my grandparents, they were friends with his. From there, Arthur explained that he became a permanent Minimoy and introduced me to his friend Selenia.

Of course I visit them when ever I can! But unfortunately the portal doesn't open until once every ten months. We still talk but it's been a little hard until I made these ear buds. I popped them on and saw the pair jump from a tree and enter the lab from the window.

"Hey!" Arthur called.

"Hi! I can't wait for tonight... Guess what day it is!" I say excitedly.

"Time to come down to us and chill?" Selenia guessed. I nodded.

"Don't you have other friends to hang out with other than us?" Arther asked.

"Yeah... But I prefer you guys. Do you not want me?" I asked worried.

"What!? No! But we would love to know more about your friends." Selenia said.

"Well, there is Honey Lemon. She is really bubbly and cheerful. Then there is Wasabi who is such a neat freak. GoGo is a girl of attitude and Fred is a typical comic book reader." I say.

"Cool, but who is the other boy that hangs around your lab?" Arthur asked.

"You mean Hiro? He is cool and everything and really smart..." I daze off until Selenia jumped on top of my head and yanked my hair.

"Dude you were daydreaming!" She yelled and jumped back on the table.

"Well, we should get you prepared to come back with us." Arther said as my lab door started to open.

"Hide!" I whisper shout as they dove into my desk draw.

Hiro's P.O.V

I opened the door to see (y/n) making the most unnatural, most suspicious face ever. "Oh hi Hiro!" She said.

"Um, did I walk in on something?" I asked.

"Uh no! Not at all!" She said. Suddenly the light flickered and energy powered out.

"Oh shoot! I have been waiting ten months and now... I uh mean.... We are stuck in here!" She said.

"The power isn't gonna go back until tomorrow..." I realised.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Great... Now how was I meant to turn into a Minimoy and chill with the guys!? Hiro would be here and find out! "Hey! (Y/n)! " Selenia shouted.

I jumped in shock but quickly recovered when I realised that Hiro couldn't here them with ought the earbuds that I had in my ears.

"We need to set up now!" She said.

Hiro's P.O.V

I watched as (y/n) got up and sat on her chair. "I can't! Hiro's here!" I heard her yell. I was confused... Who was she talking to?

"Uh (y/n)? You are talking to yourself, You okay?" I asked her.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Just bring him along!" Arthur called.

"For a whole night!? Are you guys insane!?" I yelled.

"Well, you are saying everything to us out loud so he is already confused." Selenia pointed out.

"Ugh fine! I hate when you guys are right." I say as I grab out the telescope and mat out.

Hiro's P.O.V

(Y/n) grabbed out a telescope and a mat from her cupboard. "I'll explain everything if you swear not to tell anyone, or shall Princess Selenia behead you with the sword that was uprooted by the hero Arthur." She told me.

"Um okay?" I asked a little scared.

"Help me with this." She said. I grabbed two corners of the mat and lay it flat on the ground. A small pipe in the ground submerged and poked through a hole in the centre of the mat.

"Okay guys, where did I put the darn key?" She asked. I heard the desk draw open and two something's crawled out.

(Y/n) eyes widened."What!? I DON'T like him!... If you mention it when we come down, my ears will start buzzing!... It'll be obvious!" She yelled.