HIRO!!!

Hey guys! I'm very happy to be doing your requests! For today, I'll be writing one I have been wanting to write for a while then I'll work on your requests! So far I have five! Another quick note is that if you want a request, please pm me. I don't see the comments as often now because lots of you comment so many nice things... Enjoy this story and tomorrow I'll try to do the requests!

(Y/n) P.O.V

Hiro and I were walking with the gang around San Fransokyo, it was the weekend and we were all just enjoying the air.

"So what do you want to do?" Honey Lemon asked, texting on her phone.

"I'm not so sure." I replied.

"We could go to the museum." Wasabi suggested.

"That's boring... History is boring... Everything died so we should get over it... Like Elsa says, 'let it go'." Fred reasoned.

"How about we go to the new roller skate park?" GoGo suggested.

"Not going to happen if Hiro pushes me down a hill." I said, glaring playfully. "I swear you're thinking of something evil." I grinned.

"I'm not saying anything." Hiro smirked.

"Okay then let's hang at the playground!" Honey Lemon squealed.

"Aren't we to old for the park?" Wasabi asked.

"Well... Us four are... You and (y/n) can play while we talk." Honey Lemon explained.

"Your saying that as if we are your kids." I pouted.

"I'm not saying that... It's just we can't fit on anything." Honey Lemon pointed out.

"Shut it people, I can still... And that's why I love being short." GoGo stated, dragging everyone to the park.

Once we got there, it was as if GoGo, Hiro and I were little kids again.

"TIP!" Hiro said, tipping me. I ran up the slide to GoGo who jumped off the stairs and ran off. I cornered her and tipped her, running off and around the equipment.

"Wanna join?" Hiro asked the others.

"We're good." Wasabi said smiling. GoGo caught up and tipped him.

After a while, I went to the public bathroom and came back to see the gang whispering something in secret.

"Oh (y/n)! Let's go!" Honey Lemon said giddily. We all walked around the city until we came to Fred's mansion. We walked in and went outside.

"It's so hot." Fred said, fanning himself.

"We should swim." Hiro said with a look on his face. GoGo opened the swimming pool gate.

"What do you-!" I was cut off by Hiro plucking me off the floor. For a scrawny shrimp boy, he was really strong.

"Hiro? Hiro?! NO NO NO HIRO PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed as he ran off with me. I grabbed the fence gate but GoGo pulled my fingers free.

"GUYS! HELP!" I yelled. Fred only laughed and waved cheekily.

"HIROOOO!" I screamed.

"(Y/NNNNN)!" Hiro mocked.

"Please don't throw me in the water... I can't swim in my clothes." I pleaded.

"I'll be here." Hiro laughed, dragging me to the edge.

"Guys help!" I pleaded.

"Have fun!" Honey Lemon said, recording with her phone.

"HIIIIRRRROOOOO." I begged.

"Ready?" He asked.

"NO HIRO PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed, kicking and squirming.

"Steady?" He asked.

"HIRO STOP NOW I DONT WANT TO GET WET! YOU GUYS PLANNED THIS WHILE I WAS IN THE BATHROOM!" I yelled.

"Let's go!" Hiro grinned. I squirmed and managed to pull free before he could throw me.

Hiro caught my hand last minute and pulled me back to him. My lips smashed into his. I froze in shock as I relaxed.

That's when I felt myself be lifted and we stopped the kiss. Before I could resist, Hiro jumped and we landed in the cool water.

Once we had resurfaced, I playfully glared at Hiro who grinned at me cutely.

"Hiro... You numb skull I'm soaked." I said.

"Well so am I." Hiro pointed out. He swam over to me and lifted me half out of the water.

"Ha are you guys okay?" Wasabi blurted out.

"Yeah we are fine." I laughed.

"Hiro... The little show is over,
You can let go of (y/n) now." GoGo said. I looked at Hiro who was holding me.

"Oh... Right." He said dropping me.

"HIRO WAI-" splash I went. I resurfaced again playfully hitting his shoulder.

"Whoops.." He said, helping me out of the pool.

"Are you refreshed?" Fred asked.

"Shut up guys." I said.

"Us? You were the one who shut up when Hiro kissed you." GoGo pointed out. I blushed red at this.

"Exactly." Hiro grinned.

"You enjoyed it Hiro... I know you did... That was the whole purpose of that activity." Honey Lemon added. Hiro went red in embarrassment.

"Wasn't there another way to confess instead of getting us wet though?" I laughed.