Sing and Dance

Don't worry I'm still doing requests! Just thought to take a quick one shot break! The picture in the media is kind of what you will be wearing in this one shot, it's not a my best drawing I know but hey, I tried. XD

(Y/n) P.O.V

"What was your concert like?!" Honey Lemon asked. "was there big lights and music?!" She wondered.

I laughed. "Yeah, it was crazy...! I wish you were there." I sighed.

"I bet you were amazing." Fred grinned.

"I don't know about amazing but thank you." I laughed.

"Oh stop being modest! You know it's true yourself!" Hiro exclaimed.

"Oh! You should reenact your concert at Fred's theatre! Like dress up and everything!" Honey Lemon squealed.

"Yes you must!" Fred jumped up and down.

"How about after school?" GoGo suggested.

"Okay! See you then!" Wasabi smiled, everyone departing to their labs before I could interrupt.

After the long treacherous day of school, I ran home to find my costume I had worn on my concert.

I had a (f/c) skirt and (f/c) mid top. I pulled out my boots and pulled my clothes on, doing my hair and walking to Fred's mansion.

I met Fred there who led me backstage and handed me a microphone. I smiled as he went on stage to make a grand entrance for me.

"And now I present the most amazing girl in the world! The one, the only, the probably girl of Hiro's dreams-"

"JUST GET TO THE POINT!" I heard Hiro and GoGo shout, making me laugh.

"FINE!!! BUT I KNOW YOU LIKE HER!"Fred called, making me blush. "(Y/N) (L/N)!!!" The lights dimmed and the curtains rose, starting the music.

"Waiting, watching
Listening to every little sign I see
You are so bright, shining above all the city lights
You know, it's right when all of the stars in the sky align
If you and I, we are together as one tonight

So get up, stand up
What you waiting for?
Let's go, jump in
We gotta live life, give in to being
We've got a love like no one knows
Now I'm with you
Now I'm with you
Now I'm with you
Sitting on top, sitting on top of the world"

I danced around on the stage as I sang to the beat, it was quite tiring I must admit but I pursued on. I continued to dance and hit the extremely high note, nearly breaking Fred's speakers.

I grinned sheepishly and continued on until the end of the song came.

"Sitting on top, sitting on top of the world

Sitting on top, sitting on top of the world

Sitting on top, sitting on top of the world!" I finished and took a bow before running backstage. The gang met me there and joined in on a big group hug.

"That was amazing!" Honey Lemon blurted out.

"Nice job."  GoGo smiled.

"Great work!" Wasabi complimented.

"THATS AMAZING HOLY MOTHER OF MEGAZON!" Fred exclaimed, causing us to laugh.

"What did you think Hiro?" GoGo smirked. Hiro hadn't said anything this whole time which surprised me because he would usually be the first to say something quirky like, "holy gummybears!" Or "oh my gummybears!"

Hiro however was quiet, red in the face and unusually shy. I walked to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, causing him to go red even more if possible.

"Are you okay?" I asked, causing him to jump back in surprise.

"Uh yeah s-sure! Well done!" He quickly spluttered. I gave him a face.

"What happened to your quirky personality?" I asked. The gang started to laugh and snicker behind us. I turned my head around and gave them a face. "What's so funny?" I asked confused.

They obviously noticed something I had not. "Oh... Hiro should tell you." Honey Lemon said, giving him a thumbs up.

"Uh... It's nothing." Hiro shrugged it off.

"Well it's obviously something! Tell me!" I whined.

"Hiro likes you!" Fred blurted. My eyes went wide.

"Really?!" I asked excited.

"I... Uh... Maybeeeeee?" Hiro squeaked.

"MAYBE?! Hell Hiro! Of course you do! Your madly in love with her!" GoGo yelled, causing me to blush bright red.

"Hey! I choose how I want to tell her!" Hiro shouted angrily.

"You were to slow, sorry snail!" GoGo said in defence. Hiro groaned and face palmed.

I slowly pulled his hands away from his face and held them gently. He looked at me confused. He opened his mouth to say something but I put my hand over it.

He got the message and stayed silent as I grasped both of his hands again, slowly moving in, he did so to as I heard the gang squeal behind us.

Our lips met and we kissed.