The Fictional World

(Y/n) P.O.V

My favourite time of day wasn't even during the day, it was at night. I could dream about the things I knew could never happen and better yet, I became so emotionally and physically hurt during school that I actually learnt to shut them away and turn them into lucid dreams.

Lucid dreams were always my favourite, they were dreams that I knew I was in a dream and could easily control.

I've got to say that when people say "Sleep the pain off.", it actually works... For me that is.

School isn't much fun, I'm a thirteen year old girl in year 7 who is way smarter than the average thirteen year old. All throughout primary school I was bullied, called names and had no real friends.

My family you could say is a little torn apart... When I mean a little I mean as in my father is evil and I never see him.

I have been in depression... Just came out of it really, thanks to something... A movie. Yeah I know, over obsessed fan girl about to be born but seriously, this movie lightened my spirits.

It was Big Hero 6. I could relate to Hiro a lot. Being in a similar situation with family and friends is actually how I came to have what you call a "fictional crush". Nowadays people knew me as the Big Hero 6 over obsessed girl. My Instagram was filled with videos of the movie and drawings I had done.

I managed to improve a lot as well, so much that I stopped the weekly school council visits.

The only problems I had were two things, the first being that everyone thought I was just obsessed. Some people teased me and called me names about it which I didn't mind but I wish they knew the real reason. The second problem is that I suffered from an enormous heart ache.

Seeing as Hiro was fictional, I knew that I could never in a million years be with him. That put me down a lot until I thought of lucid dreaming about him.

That leads me to where I am today, right now, in my bed as I am about to see my San Fransokyo friends again.

I felt my eye lids grow heavy as I cleared my mind and filled it with thoughts of Big Hero 6 and Big Hero 6 only.

I smiled as my eyes closed completely. It was all black until a bright light flashed in my eyes.

"Morning (y/n)!" Hiro exclaimed. I pulled the covers off of me and turned in surprise to see I was in Tadashi's bed.

"Morning Hiro... is Tadashi up yet?" I asked.

"Yeah... He just went to the garage to fix some glitches on Baymax, wanna head out and explore?" He suggested. I grinned.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea but first I wanna eat." I agreed. I changed clothes in the bathroom and headed downstairs to be met with the scent of pancakes.

"Morning (y/n)! Here you are!" Aunt Cass exclaimed, handing me a plate of food.

"Thank you!" I cheered. After eating the mouth watering breakfast, me and Hiro walked out into the bright sunshine.

"Let's go to the park." He decided, dragging me behind him. I giggled a bit as we sat on a wooden bench.

"Remember how we met?" I asked. Hiro nodded.

"I was sitting under that blossom tree when you fell out of the tree and ended up hanging upside down, face to face in front of me." Hiro said, going back to the memory.

We stayed quiet for a bit before Hiro jolted up and ran over to the cherry blossom tree we met at. He climbed the tree's trunk and plucked a flower from the branch. He hopped down and jogged back to me.

"A pretty flower for a pretty girl." He said, placing it behind my right ear. I laughed lightly.

"Thank you Hiro." I whispered. I leaned back to back with him on the floor as we chatted mostly about our problems, magically healing each other by just talking about them.

"I wish all the kids at my school could meet you... But your just a dream. A dream that will always live in my heart." I smiled.

"I know what you mean... I get you, remember?" Hiro reminded me.

"Yeah... I'm getting sleepy though so I think it's time for me to wake up in the real world." I sadly said.

"Okay but before you go..." Hiro trailed off, turning to face me and cupped my cheeks.

"I love you." He said, kissing me. I kissed back and broke off. I fell asleep in his arms as I woke up to the real world.