Dance Dream

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was standing on the stage about to dance. 'Breathe!' Mouthed Hiro. I took a deep breathe and stood in a standing position. It was my first ballet solo ever and I was dancing to 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri.

Many things could go wrong. If I made one mistake I could greatly injure myself in my pointe shoes and it could mean the end of dancing. I waited for the music to play.

'Heart beats fast
Colors and promises'

I moved my arms and spun on the tip of my toe.

'How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?'

I did a pirouette and an arabesque.

'But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.'

I slowly walked on the tip of my shoes one step a time to match the beat of the music.

'One step closer
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more'

I did a bunch of quick moves together in a graceful line. I did a split jump and landed.

'Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this'

I began to worry... I knew the choreography but my feet didn't... I always ended up getting into the beat and doing my own thing. No one notices but my teacher always did.

'One step closer
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more'

Me feet went on its own and I followed. Twirling and lifting my leg up as high as I could. I spun around 1,2,3,4,5... 10 times before I stopped the spin. I no longer listened to the rules of ballet.

'One step closer
One step closer'

The music started to slow down and that's when I slowed by energy.

'I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more'

I did a pirouette and stopped with my right foot over my left.

'And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more...'

I did a plié and smiled as the crowd cheered.I ran off the stage to join my friends. "You were amazing (y/n)!" Honey Lemon cheered.

"Thanks." I said.

"(Y/n) (l/n)." My teacher Mrs Pryor came over. Uh oh.

"You failed to do as instructed once again." She stated.

"What?" Fred asked in confusion.

"I am sorry madam. It won't happen again." I apologised.

"No it will not as you won't be here next time. You are expelled from this dance academy as well as every other one I own." She said.

"But that's like every single dance academy in San Fransokyo!" Hiro shouted.

"To bad. Shoes.NOW." Mrs Pryor barked. I unstrapped my pointe shoes and handed them to her sadly. I was left to walk in my stockings. After Mrs Pryor walked away I burst into tears.

Hiro's P.O.V

How could that woman do that!? Especially to a beautiful girl like (y/n)!? "Why did you get kicked out!? I thought your dancing was beautiful!" I compliment her.

"I went on my own accord... I ignored the dance on accident... I just got to engrossed with the music.. Thanks though." She replied smiling weakly.

"Beautiful is a very strong word Hiro." Wasabi said.

"We'll leave you guys for privacy. See you tomorrow!" Honey Lemon squealed as she dragged everyone out.

"How about we go to my house." I suggested. (Y/n) nodded.

(Y/n) P.O.V

We got to Hiro's house and sat on the couch. I cried again and hugged him.

"Shhh it's okay... That doesn't change my opinion of you." Hiro said. My heart raced.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I think you are the most kindest and prettiest girl I have ever met... I really like you...W-will you be my girlfriend?" He asked

"Yes ."I then fell asleep on his chest.

***********************************

I woke up with a start. It was just a dream...

I felt something grab me tighter. I turned and saw Hiro cuddling me on the couch...

I guess it wasn't a dream after all.