Twin Trouble (Pt 1)

(Y/n) P.O.V

I had a twin. An annoying one. She wasn't mean or bossy, she was insecure.

And when I mean insecure, I mean anytime I introduce her to my friends she pretends to be me, insecure.

"Oh please (y/n)! I really wanna meet your friends!" Adelaide pleaded.

"No Adelaide. You will probably get them confused and the next thing you know, you will be pretending to be me!" I exclaimed. She huffed and stormed to her room.

I sighed and got ready, me, Wasabi, Fred, GoGo, Honey Lemon and Hiro were going to go to the new rollerblade park. I packet my skateboard and extra pair of skates as I put my old one on.

I yelled a 'bye' to Adelaide and skated out the door. I quickly located the area and found the gang.

Adelaide's P.O.V

I will admit, I used to be jealous of (y/n)'s life but I'm not anymore! It was because she had friends and I didn't... Now that I had friends I feel capable of being myself. I tip toes out behind (y/n) and followed her.

She stopped by a group of five others. I tried calling her name but that didn't work so I did the only thing I knew she would recognise; my whistle.

I put my two fingers together and blew. A sharp ear piercing scream sounded off and I saw (y/n) turn her head towards me. I waved from behind the tree I was hiding.

(y/n) P.O.V
I heard the whistle and I knew my sister followed me. "What was that!?" Wasabi asked.

"A whistle?" I said.

"Yeah but who blew it?" Fred asked. I really needed to go to my sister before she came to-

"Hey (y/n)!" ...Us.

"Hello Adelaide." I said bitterly, hiding her from the rest of the gang's view.

"Um, who's Adelaide?" GoGo asked.

"The one who whistled to get my attention." I said angrily.

"Can we see her?" Honey Lemon asked. I felt Adelaide about to peek at the gang but I put my hand in the way.

"Um... Another time maybe-" I started but stopped when I felt someone pull Adelaide away from my grasp. I turned to see Hiro.

"So who's your friend?" He asked. Adelaide covered her face.

"Hiro, let her go now." I warned.

"I just wanna know who she is." Hiro admitted.

"Why?" I asked stressed.

"Because she would make a great girlfriend, duh!" Hiro exclaimed. My eyes widened with furry. First Adelaide steals my identity now my crush?!

"Um, sorry but we haven't even met." Adelaide mumbled through her hands.

"Yeah but you seem nicer than (y/n), won't even let us see your face! Why don't you take her hands away-"

"Don't touch her." I yelled.

"What's going on?" Fred exclaimed.

"Chill!" GoGo rushed.

"No! Ugh Adelaide I told you no!" I yelled.

"Your just jealous because I like her and not you!" Hiro retorted smirking.

"So you are saying I'm ugly and she's pretty when you haven't even seen her face?" I asked.

"I can tell when I see a pretty girl or not." Hiro replied stubborn. I smirked.

"Did you hear him (y/n)? Obviously he's blind." I laughed... You can't call one identical twin ugly and the other pretty... They look the same.

"But he doesn't know-"

"And he doesn't need to." I interrupted.

"I don't get what's so funny." Honey Lemon put in.

I yanked Adelaide to me and hid her behind me.

"You kept her from saying anything all this time and letting her show her face... Why?" Hiro asked. I stared.

"You are one of the meanest people I know." Hiro yelled. My heart broke into pieces.

"No it's not that!" I said.

"Really?! Cause your an ugly brat who is really rude!" Yelled Hiro. Tears slipped from my eyes.

"You think I'm ugly?!" Adelaide exclaimed.

"No not you Adelaide, I was talking to (y/n)." Hiro said.

"But-"

"No, let him think what he wants. He did say I'm ugly so guess what, your stuck with a boyfriend who finds you ugly." I retorted.

"I said you are (y/n), not Adelaide!" Hiro screamed.

"Yeah well, guess if you hate my face then good luck living with Adelaide's!" I shrieked. I tugged Adelaide in front of me and ran off. I was DONE with a this crap.

Hiro's P.O.V

(Y/n) ran off crying. "You okay?" I asked Adelaide. In all honesty, I just wanted (y/n) to be jealous.

"What was with all the 'good luck living with Adelaide's face'?" Honey Lemon asked. Adelaide sighed.

"It's my fault... I'm her sister. I pushed her." She revealed.

"What?!" We asked shocked. Before we could do anything, she ran off still covering her face.