Sacrafice

Hello! So sorry for not updating for a while, Internet was down but now I'm back! Yay! This was a request for RomanticWaltz2764 ! Based on the book of life but I changed it a be so it wouldn't be to long!

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Your going to marry (b/n boy name)." My father decided. My eyes widened in shock.

"No... Please not him daddy!" I pleaded.

"He will protect you! Who else would you marry?! He is wealthy, kind and brave!" My father exclaimed.

"Hiro!" I exclaimed.

"The one you always hang out with?! What utter rubbish, he is useless!" My father retorted. No, I was not going to live with (b/n). I'm not ever going to.

I ran to my room, grabbing my phone and texted Hiro to meet at the park, where we would set off together and run away.

I began packing my bag and exited out my bedroom window, leaving a note to my father.

I slowly walked to the park where I saw Hiro. I dropped my suitcase and ran to him, jumping into his strong arms and hugging him tightly.

"We need to leave Hiro... If I don't I'll be forced to marry (b/n) and I don't love him! I love you..." I cried.

"Shh, it's okay... I understand." Hiro whispered. He held my hands softly and smiled, we were about to kiss when I noticed a shadow.

"What's that?" Hiro asked. A snake slithered out of the bush and scared us. It was about to bite Hiro when I pushed him out of the way, feeling two sharp fangs embed into my skin.

I saw Hiro rush to me as my vision blurred.

Your father's P.O.V

I went up to (y/n)'s room to bid her good night when I noticed a chilly breeze drift through her room.

I walked in and saw the window with a letter.

"Dear father,
by the time you read this, I'll be long gone with Hiro, my true love. I can not stand to be with someone I don't love- (y/n)"

I crushed the letter in my hand and ran outside, breaking into the reptile zoo that was conveniently near by and freed a poisonous snake.

"Find Hiro... Kill him." I whispered. Of course the snake obeyed, I had a special thing with snakes.

What I didn't expect was to find Hiro run back with my daughter, limp in his arms.

"You couldn't even protect her!" I screamed, rushing home and leaving me to tend to (y/n).

She hopefully would make it... And (b/n) could save her.

Hiro's P.O.V

I didn't want to live if (y/n) was dead, I didn't care, I wanted to be with her. I searched for the snake that ended my love's life and made it bite me, ending my life.

I opened my eyes in shock to notice I was in the land of the remembered, a place for those who are remembered when they pass away.

"Hiro? What are you doing here?" I saw someone familiar ask. It was Tadashi.

"The love of my life is dead and I wish to find her." I announced.

"Then let's find the candle maker, he can help." Tadashi grinned. We walked on a rainbow road and found a man surrounded by candles.

"Please sir, my brother wishes to find someone here!" Tadashi exclaimed.

"Who is he in search for?" The candle maker asked.

"(Y/n) (l/n)." I said. The candle maker flipped through a legendary book and yelped in shock.

"Your love is not here, she is alive... And strangely enough, your story is not complete... Are you meant to be dead?" The candle maker asked.

"I died because I thought she died." I replied. The candle maker read some more before gasping.

"No son... Her father hates you! He will be forcing her to marry (b/n) at sunset tomorrow if you do not return." He announced.

"I have a choice to stay with Tadashi?" I asked.

"It's that or the love of your life Hiro." He responded. I stayed quiet, thinking.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I woke up to see (b/n) hovering over my face. "(Y/n)! Your awake! The kiss saved you!" I heard my father.

"Where's Hiro?!" I blurted.

"He... Passed away." My father said. My tears fell and I cried. I agreed to marry (b/n) as Hiro would want me to move on and that's where it left me.

"I do." I said. As (b/n) was about to copy me, the church doors opened to reveal... Hiro?!

"HIRO?!" I screamed.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled, we ran to each other and met half way down the isle.

"Your alive!" I cried happily.

"For you and only." He beamed.