Hiding the Truth

(Y/n) P.O.V

"So, lots of people say they love it when their girl or boyfriend tells them they love them." I said out of the blue.

"Don't you wish that?" Hiro asked.

"Maybe..." I said, never gonna tell him. Never telling him I love him, never.

"What do you love?" He asked.

"When my microwave tells me my food is ready." I said as he burst into laughter.

"That's a good one..." Hiro said.

"What about you? Do you wish that?" I asked. Hiro paused for a moment, thinking about his answer.

"Maybe." He said.

"So the other day I saw this girl handing out flyers for some concert coming up and she asked me if I was okay." I said. "I told her my name wasn't Okay but if I saw them I would tell them she wanted them... She got very confused." I said.

"Wow... So... Back to the thing where I said I might like... You know." Hiro said.

"Why? Do you like someone?" I asked interested.

"Uh... Kind of? It's this really nice girl." He said.

"Oh." I stated, don't show your disappointed face!!!

"Yeah... And I was wondering if it was okay with you if I asked her out." Hiro said. Why was he asking for my permission to date someone?!

"Why are you asking for my permission? I am not in charge of you." I said.

"Well, you are my closest friend." He said. Friend. That word sounded bitter and tasted sour.

"Well... I mean, if she is a nice girl, I suggest you do... I'm not holding you back or anything." I said.

"How should I tell her?" He asked. Damn, love advice to? What am I? The new internet or something where you can get your answers from?!

"I honestly don't know." I admitted.

"Well if it were you, how would you like a guy to admit his feelings?" Hiro asked.

"Be open about it... Don't do anything to fancy because I don't need something fancy to be proven to." I answered.

"Like as in, a simple, I like you, do you like me back and if so will you be my girlfriend?" Hiro questioned.

"Well... Yeah... I... I don't know Hiro, let's not talk about it." I said sharply, avoiding his eye sight.

"You okay? You seem a little... Distracted." Hiro pointed out, yeah! Distracted that you like someone who is not me!

"No... I'm good, it's just... I like someone to and what you said got me thinking." I admitted.

"Really? Who?" He asked.

"You say who first." I said.

"Um... Trixie?" Hiro said.

"Oh... I like, Hiro- Hiroshi. Yeah... This guy in my uh... Dance class who is called Hiroshi." I said, that was a close one.

"You do dance?" Hiro asked. I nodded my head. "Well Hiroshi sounds quite nice." Hiro said awkwardly.

"Same does Trixie." I answered.

"Well... I should get home." Hiro started.

"Yeah... Same." I said. I turned to leave when Hiro pulled me back and handed me a crumpled piece of paper.

As soon as I started to open it, he ran off home. Confused, I opened the paper and read the message, "Trixie is you." It read.

My eyes widened and I dropped my messenger bag. I shook out of my state and picked my bag up, running back to Hiro and tapping his shoulder.

"(Y/N)!" He screamed.

"You- you like me?" I panted, out of breathe from running.

"Yeah..." He said. "But you like Hiroshi so..." He slowed down.

"No... Hiroshi doesn't exist... I made him up... I like you Hiro... I don't even do dance! I hate it!" I said.

"Wait... I'm Hiroshi?!" Hiro asked.

"Yes!" I squealed.

"Well then... Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Of course!" I squealed. I jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. After we separated, Hiro grinned.

"Still love how your microwave tells you when your food is ready?" He asked cheekily.

"Of course I do!" I said.

"Wow... Love you (y/n)." Hiro said.

"I love me to." I grinned as he playfully shoved me. "Hey!" I said.

"You were meant to say I love you to." Hiro pouted.

"Fine, I love you to." I said rolling my eyes. "Happy?" I asked.

"Your so silly, maybe that's why I love you." Hiro said.

"Nah, I'm just irresistible!" I said.

"Your so full of yourself!" Hiro laughed.

"And I'm proud of it!" I said.

"Anyways, we should get going... See you tomorrow?" Hiro asked hopefully.

"Of course Hiro!" I cheered. "Bye!" We called as we separated ways.

I ran home to see a text on my phone. "Hey (y/n)!" Hiro's text read.

"See? I'm irresistible! It's been five minutes and you already miss me!" I responded.

"Well played." Hiro texted.