Artistic Type

Hi everyone! This is the last ones hot for this story! For more information, read the A/N in the next chapter! This is a request for thenewsoccerkiddo and I hope you enjoy.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"YOU WILL NEVER GET ME ALIVE!" I screamed to the public cops of the area. Probably not the best thing to yell but I did anyway.

Why was I being chased? I'm a street artist! I paint on walls, floors and ceilings of public areas and earn money from people passing by, or I get dobbed on to the police.

I ran with my small bag with paints, spray cans and brushes, dodging people here and there as I tried to out run the 30 cops chasing me.

Why so many? I've kinda been doing my art thing for over 6 months now and I've grown pretty popular.

I ran around the corner to feel contact to my head. I fell to the floor and looked up to see a boy my age staring down at me.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" He asked, holding a hand out which I took great fully.

"No it's okay... I was just... Running." I said, completely forgetting why I was running.

"Oh... I'm Hiro, who are you?" He asked.

"Well I'm-" but I never got to finish my sentence.

The police caught up and answered my question for me. "Arms up (y/n)
(l/n)!" A police officer called. I turned around and saw them hand cuff my wrists.

"For damaging public property you are sentenced for 6 months jail." Another officer said.

"6 MONTHS?!" Hiro exclaimed.

"Yeah... Sorry Hiro... See you." I said sadly, walking back with the police officers.

They pushed me in a cell after they released the handcuffs. I sat on the cold metal seat and sighed.

No one would be busting me out. I had no family to do that, that's why I did street art.

"(Y/n) (l/n) you have a visitor." A police guard called. I lifted my head to see Hiro standing there.

"Hiro? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here to help you.. On a deal though, if I help you out of here, you must let me help you get in the SFIT art program." He bargained.

I stayed silent and thought about the compromise. "Uh no thanks... I don't do the whole, art school, plus I don't have money to support myself otherwise." I said.

"What do you mean? Don't your parents..." I shook my head, answering him. "Oh... I'm so sorry." He apologied.

"It's cool... I'm used to it." I stated.

"How about... You can stay with me!" Hiro offered.

"Really? You would do that for me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Of course... If you take my deal." Hiro said. I stayed silent, thinking of his offer.

Not many people would be willing to do this for me. "Okay then." I agreed. Hiro smiled and walked to the police office, helping me bust out of there, much to the policemen's displeasure.

We walked outside the station and straight to a building called the Lucky Cat Cafe where Hiro introduced me to his aunt.

She sounded more than thrilled to let me stay and soon Hiro and I began to work on my art presentation to show what I could do.

I began to hit artist block and couldn't think of anything to paint until Hiro mentioned something about, "looking for a new angle" which surprisingly clicked into my brain.

No sooner than five minutes and I was already sketching, painting and drawing my artwork. Along with little suggestions from Hiro here and there, I put it all together quite nicely and managed to finish it in time for the showcase.

My art won first place and the prize of admission to the Art Program and all features of the SFIT labs.

I also made many great friends that day, mostly being Hiro's nerdy buddies as I liked to call them.

Afterwards, we had a small party at the cafe before we had a sleep over.

"See what you can do with a little faith (y/n)?" Hiro asked.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but how did you get into art?" Honey asked.

"Oh it's a long story... But let's just say it started when I did street art everywhere." I smiled.

"Then what?" Fred asked.

"Well, I met Hiro, got arrested-" everyone gasped. "He busted me out and helped me get into SFIT's art program where I met all of you guys!" I explained.

"You were arrested?!" Wasabi asked in disbelief.

"So was Hiro! He did botfighting." GoGo explained.

"But that's all in the past." Hiro shrugged it off.

"Yeah... So let's move forward." I said.