Amnesia

(Y/n) . P.O.V
I slowly walked up to Hiro's bedroom door. The kid had not played a single second to me. I called out everyday but he still focused on his "other" friends.

Today I felt was going to be different, today he would finally pay attention to me.

I entered his room and said hello to him, he didn't hear me as he was to busy concentrating on his new invention.

"Hello?! Earth to Hiro?!" I called. I waved a hand in front of his face but he waved me off.

I sighed and decided to try again. I heard a clutter of footsteps and his "new" friends had arrived.

They weren't bad people at all! They were quite cool but he only ever payed attention to them.

"Hey Hiro!" Fred called. Hiro turned around to greet them.

"Hey guys!" He cheered.

"We decided to pop in and say hi!" Honey Lemon smiled.

"That's so nice of you!" Hiro said warmly.

"Uh Hiro?" I asked a little broken, the teen didn't hear me once and continued to work on his project.

I hung my head low and walked out of the room. "Bye Hiro." I called, the gang watching sadly.

"Hey Hiro, ... Never mind." GoGo said, staring at the spot I just was.

I sat down in the cafe and ordered a donut, finishing the delicious treat. Hiro came running down the stairs with the gang and walked by me. Aunt Cass and the gang just stared as he brushed by me not mentioning a word.

Fresh tears appeared in my eyes. Why couldn't he see me? Why was he ignoring me?! Did I do something? He's just to busy for me?!

I don't know why I even try, he just sees through me... He brushed by me again, walking to the gang and leading them up the stairs. Angry, I pushed the table and chair I sat at aside, creating a loud screeching sound.

Everyone stared at me as I stormed out of the cafe, tears poured down my eyes.

Now Hiro noticed me, now he sees me and realises I'm a moody girl.

I crossed the street and was stopped by GoGo. "Are you okay?" She asked. I tried to stop my tears but they continuously fell at a steady beat.

"No I'm not! My best friend ignores me now! Instead he talks to you dumb jerks!" I screamed, pulling away from the gang and running off.

I heard the gang protest and give chase. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed as I ran. I looked behind me to see if they were still chasing, they were. I glared in anger as I felt something collide and contact with my head and give off a sharp pain.

I fell backwards to see glass everywhere and... Five unknown people gather around me.My eyes closed as I fell unconscious.

My gut was giving off a sickening feeling which lead me to wake up and throw up in a white bucket.

My surroundings told me I was in a hospital with a couple of doctors near me. They jumped, obviously startled and tended to me, explaining I was hit by a car and was in a coma for 10 months.

"Can you answer the following questions? What's your name, age, and the year it is now." The nurse asked.

"I'm... I... I'll get back to that question... My age is- my age ... I... Can't remember? The year is- I don't know what the year is... How... I... I don't know any of those questions?!." I answered confused

The nurse wrote something down before nodding. "Okay... Thank you, you have some visitors." She exclaimed.

She opened the door to let six people in as she left, they crowded around my bed and hugged me.

"(Y/n)! You're okay!" A girl with glasses squealed.

"Am I... Meant to know... Any of you?" I asked confused.

"That's a funny joke but seriously, we were worried." A boy with a hoodie smiled. "I'm so sorry I ignored you... I really am, I just got caught up in my-"

"Who ARE you?" I repeated. "NURSE!" I called. She came in quickly and sighed.

"She has amnesia, the only way she can remember is if you remind her." The nurse explained as the visitors gasped. The boy with the hoodie started to cry as I just watched.

"We will help you... Let's start by introducing ourselves." A girl with purple hair suggested.

"I'll go first... I'm Hiro-"

"Hamada?" I wondered out loud, for some reason that word seemed to pop into my mind when I heard his name. "That's the first thing that came to mind." I explained.

"That's, that's my last name!" Hiro exclaimed. My eyes widened in shock,  amnesia or not, I promise to remember.