Wanna Have Fun (Pt 2)

(Y/n) P.O.V

I turned to see a boy around my age wave. "Hey!" I called.

"(Y/n), in this is Hiro, he is 14 and is still to young to be with the teenagers." My mum explained.

"So I take he's gonna chill with us?" I asked.

"Yep." She said. I nodded.

"But if he were to go with the teenagers-"

"No you aren't going there. Do you remember what happened last time?" My mother asked.

"Oh yeah! The balcony got trashed and collapsed." I laughed. "That was me." I said.

"I know, so stay in the crazy room, and please take Chubby back for a proper bath." My mother asked.

"As soon as I win the obstacle game." I said, dragging Hiro up the stairs.

"So Hiro, ever gone hyper?" I asked.

"Um no?" He asked.

"Then prepare for the best night ever." I said as I heard a glass break.

"What was that?!" Hiro asked.

"I think the parts of the chandelier I didn't manage to break." I said as the loud music was cut off. "I stand corrected, it was the music player." I said, opened the door to see a spoon fling at us. I shut the door quickly and breathed a sigh of relief.

We entered in quickly and I picked the spoon up, throwing it at the food table.

"WHO THREW THIS?!" I yelled. Everyone stopped in their tracks and stared, pointing to Annabelle.

"Aww... Wait, has Annabelle ever thrown something at me before?" I asked, she was only 2.

"Nope." Zoe called.

"Oh my gosh! She's becoming one of us! This is amazing! You know what that means! Game time!" I yelled.

"I'm terribly confused." Hiro said.

"Well, whenever someone first throws or does something hyper, we have a game contest and the looser has to stuff as many Jellybeans in their mouth as possible, the catch is that some jelly beans are really bad flavours like puke, salt and earwax." I explained.

We waited as everyone played the mini game which was tag, first one tagged by me became the unlucky person.

I tapped Arnold and he unfortunately got to eat the Jellybeans.

"Anyways Hiro, let's do something crazy!" I squealed, talking him to another part of the room. It was completely filled with mini cars and tracks.

"You do realise this is for babies?" He asked.

"Depended on how you play." I said, putting knee pads, elbow pads and helmets on.

"Here." I said, tossing him a set as he pulled them on confused. "Oh and you might wanna where this." I said. Passing him another form of protection.

"What is this?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Well if you fall and land in the splits, don't come crying for an ice pack." I said as he made an 'o' shape with his mouth.

Once we were all ready I threw him a mop. "What do we need these for?" He asked.

"You don't know much about crazy cars do you? Well, do you want me to hit you but not hit me back? Be my guest." I said, grabbing one of the small cars and sitting on it.

"Okay... This isn't how you normally play with these cars but I'll try your way." He said, sitting on the car.

We pressed the accelerator and went zooming. Obviously Hiro didn't know it was going to be that fast and crashed into the gym mats that padded the walls.

"How the heck are they this fast?!" He asked.

"My fourth uncle is an electrician." I explained as Hiro nodded. We got into starting position and zoomed to each other, hitting and blocking with the mop sticks.

Once we got tired, we sat in the office chairs.

"That was surprisingly fun." He exclaimed as Samantha and Luke started to push our chairs.

"Holy crap, where are you taking us?" I asked.

"Death ramp." They cheered.

"Should I be scared?!" Hiro worried.

Yep! Jade sprained we wrist on it... That was the worse injury ever." I yelled to him as the pushed us up a few ramps to stop at a massive drop.

"I'm not doing that on an office chair." Hiro protested.

"It's not as bad as you think... See ya at the bottom!" I yelled as I stood on the chair and they pushed me. I screamed the whole way down and landed on the thick gym mats at the bottom.

I heard I high pitch scream and saw Hiro crash on the mats.

"Very manly scream you have." I laughed as I helped him up.

"Ha ha funny, that was scary!" He choked out.

"It was actually awesome." I argued.

"What ever, do you have anything else that crazy, to do ?" He asked grinning.

"Crazy is my middle name."