Celebrations and Confessions (Minimoys Pt 3)

Okay this is the last part of the Minimoys! Nothing to difficult to explain. Just to recap and remind you who Arthur as Selenia are, they are in the media. Arthur on the left and Selenia on the right! You look similar to Selenia except you have dark brown hair and blue eyes and Hiro looks like Arthur except black hair and green eyes! Enjoy the story!

Hiro's P.O.V

"Let's get to the party room... The birthdays party is about to start!" Arthur said as he called for a dragonfly to ride. They look terrifying from such a small perspective.

"You know you don't need to ride a dragonfly to the party right?" Selenia said as Arthur whizzed off.

"Well that's Arthur, so lazy sometimes that he can't be bothered to walk a short distance." (Y/n) said, rolling her eyes. Selenia laughed in agreement.

We walked into an enormous ball room and sat at a table for four. Arthur flew in and jumped of the dragonfly and joined us at the table. Music started to play and all the other 100 guests started to dance on the dance floor. We sung happy birthday to Selenia and a bowl of orange blobs were placed on the table. We all ate them.

"Say, what are these exactly?" I asked.

"Dragonfly eggs." Replied Selenia

"What!?" I gaged. (Y/n) laughed.

"Chill... They are cooked." She reassured me.

"Okay." I. Replied in relief. The three of them laughed at my struggles of being a Minimoy.

After a while, a slow song came on... I felt my ears start twitching but I grabbed them and held them back with my hands. I don't know why they twitched but I suddenly felt all funny inside.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I noticed Hiro hold back his ears to stop them from fluttering. The struggles of a Minimoy. Arthur dragged Selenia to the dance floor and they began to slowly dance. 'So cute!' I thought.

"Um... D-do you want to... Ya know... D-dance?" Hiro stuttered. I laughed.

"Sure!" I said as my ears fluttered a bit. I grabbed nine to stop them.

"Ears twitching to huh?" Hiro noticed.

"Yeah... Ha..." I said.

"I wonder why they so this." Hiro wondered out loud.

"Oh I don't know!" I lied... Yeah I do know and it is because I have feelings for him... Wait. If his ears fluttered does that mean he has feeling for me!? I shook that idea out and we both let go of our ringing ears. They stopped fluttering answer walked to the dance floor.

We danced slowly , doing twirls, dips and finally ending in a salts position. At the end of the song, our faces were so close that both of our ears were beating fast.

"Let's help them out." I heard Selenia whisper to Arthur.

Selenia's P.O.V

Arthur and I snuck up behind the two. On the count of three we both nudged their heads together and they kissed. We ran off and high fived in victory.

(Y/n) P.O.V

They made us kiss... My ears must be a blur but then and again who cares... Hiro deepened the kiss and so did I. When we parted, we heard the entire party clap for us... We just blushed and let our ears twitch.

"Will you be mine?" He whispered.

"Yes..." I say hugging him.

We walked off and joined Arthur and Selenia.

"We should be going back now, it was nice to hang out!" I say hugging my friends.

"We will miss you being our size but we'll still talk." Selenia said leading us to the telescope end we came through. The portal opened and Selenia pushed us in.

"It was nice meeting you!" Hiro called. We spin around and soon fell onto the lab floor. I packed up everything and hugged Hiro.

"When will we get to visit again?" He asked.

"Ten months." I reply. I hand him one of my ear buds and we both heard two familiar voices.

"Hey love birds!" Arthur called.

"Ha ha. But don't act like nothing is happening between you two." I say.

"Oh don't worry about that... Nothing is happening between us." Selenia said.

"You are either very good at not letting your ears flutter or you are telling the truth." Hiro commented.

"Maybe it's a bit of both." Arthur winked. Selenia nudged him in the ribs.

"Ow!" He yelled.

"You know... Minimoys are so cool! and it was like the best experience I have ever had!" Hiro exclaimed pecking my cheek.

"I agree." I say.

"You guys are just to cute!" Selenia squealed which was something she never does.

"(Y/n) and Hiro sitting in a tree!" Arthur began to chant as Selenia joined in.

"Oh god... Here we go!" I laugh.

"K.I.S.S.I.N.G!"