Opposite (Pt 2)

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Cool. So she is a girl like me?" Hiro asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Interesting..." The girl said. "I'm Hiro."

"I know... Your father told me." I said.

"He is actually my uncle, my parents died awhile ago as well as my younger sister Tadashi."Hiro explained.

"But Tadashi is a boy name." I said.

"I guess our parents liked calling us boy names." Hiro shrugged.

I shook my head in understanding. "Hey I need to ask you... Is this the first time you have been out in like ever?" He asked.

"Yeah? Why?" I asked. Hiro's eyes widened as he grabbed my hand and took me downstairs.

"Aunt Cass, we need to talk." She said. I got slightly confused.

I shook my head. Her uncle followed us up some stairs and to a laundry room with tables and an enormous chair.

Hiro's P.O.V

"Aunt Cass, (y/n)'s father isn't a good man, he used her for an experiment and isolated her. He neglected her and it's child abuse." I said.

"I don't get what your saying." (Y/n) said.

"(Y/n), your mother has been lying to you your entire life, she has been conducting experiments on you, she taught you everything backwards as a test subject. You have been neglected." I explain.

(Y/n) P.O.V

All at once my brain felt like it exploded. "So... I know everything wrong or right? And my mum is meant to be my dad and I'm a girl and your a boy and on is not off and sweet is not sour?" I asked.

"Yes, and your father isn't a good man." Aunt Cass said wide eyed.

"I don't understand what you say though, to me you speak opposite."
I said.

"It's okay, later I can help you but currently we have to get rid off your father." Hiro said. I nodded my head in understanding.

"Okay." I said as Aunt Cass whipped out what I think is a phone.

"Hello? 911? Yes I would like to report some child abuse and neglect for a child called (y/n)." Aunt Cass called.

"Yes her father has used her as an experiment and isolated her." A few seconds were filled with silence before she spoke again.

"Yes he is here at the 'Lucky Cat Cafe' and I am happy to be the knew legal Guardian of (y/n)." She said. Hiro turned to face me with a big smiled.

"Okay, see you in a while thank you officer." Aunt Cass hung up the phone. "Everyone must go down to the cafe and act as if nothing happened." Aunt Cass explained, leading us down.

"Hi mum!" I cheered. Anger built up in me as I walked near my father.

"Hello son, we are going to go home now to do those medication checks." He said.

My anger burst. "You mean the tests? I know your plan MOTHER. Or should I even call you that?!... FATHER?!" I shrieked. He looked slightly taken back.

"What have you done?!" He called out to Aunt Cass and Hiro.

"Doing the right thing!" Hiro protested as sirens blasted. Customers started to panic but stayed still, not wanting to get involved.

"Hands up! Your under arrest for child abuse! And defying the law under section B 12, child rights." The officer said, hand cuffing my father and putting him in the police car.

Another officer came and handed Aunt Cass some paperwork. "Your new guardian will be Cassendra Hamada and you will be staying here with her nephew." An officer told me.

I nodded as he left and the cafe customers slowly left the room.

"Can't blame the customers, probably freaked out." Aunt Cass muttered.

"Anyway (y/n), you will be staying with us from now on, feel free to make yourself at home." Aunt Cass smiled.

"Thank you so much." I managed to say. Aunt Cass nodded and hugged me, letting Hiro take me up to now both of our room.

"A new beginning deserved a new friend! Want to meet Baymax? He can help you learn the right way again!" Hiro said.

"Who is Baymax? A robot?" I joked.

"Actually yes, ow!" Hiro called and an inflating sound could be heard.

"Wow... Your so cute!" I gasped in awe.

"Hello, I'm Baymax." The robot said.

"Nice to meet you!" I cheered.

"Would you like a lollipop?" He offered me a red lolly. I smiled and happily took it.

"I think I'm gonna like it here, new friends, home and family... What else could I ask for?!" I exclaimed, hugging Hiro tightly.

I felt something squishy hug me and Hiro tighter, when I looked up I saw that it was Baymax who was hugging us. He suddenly became warm.

"You guys are so cool!" I giggled.