Ice-cream Goes Drip Drip!

This is a request by nikiloves22 ! I hope this request is what you were looking for and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it!

(Y/n) P.O.V

I lay, face first in my bed, waiting for someone or something to happen. In other words, I was pretty much bored, like usual.

My mum was out grocery shopping and my father was busy at work, he never really took days off.

Just when I decided to go play some random games online, my phone buzzed, telling me I had texts.

I turned my phone on to see that Hiro, my childhood bestie and crush wanted to have ice cream with me.

Unfortunately it wasn't a date but hanging out with him was still cool. I walked out the house and texted my mum where I was going in case she came home and I wasn't there.

I walked the ten minute walk to the ice cream parlour where I saw the familiar fluffy black hair and brown eyed boy.

"Hey Hiro!" I squealed.

"Hey (y/n)." He smiled, his tooth gap was just so- not right now (y/n)!

We walked inside and both ordered (f/f fav flavour) ice creams which Hiro insisted on paying for, like a date. Still thinking that! This was just a friendly outing like any other day! This was definitely not a date... Right? Stop it!!!

I finished the war inside my head and started to devour at my treat, Hiro has surprisingly eaten half of it already and was eating the cone.

I finished the ice cream part and also finished the cone as Hiro wiped his mouth with the napkin and stared at me.

"What?" I asked, confused at what he was suddenly laughing about.

"You have a little ice cream on your lips." He said. I roles my eyes. I went to grab a napkin but Hiro grabbed any hand. Making me blush and stop.

"I'll wipe your mouth for you!" He declared. I gave him a confused look. He didn't really need to do that... I could do it myself.

"No it's okay, I can do it." I said.

"But I insist!" Hiro... Insisted.

"Um... Okay then." I agreed, it was pretty awkward how he wanted to wipe my mouth for me, why not wash my hair while your at it? Ew no... Bad thoughts (y/n), stop thinking that! I honestly didn't know what was wrong with my mind sometimes!

Hiro cheered and grabbed a napkin, sitting down next to me. He was so close to me... He picked the napkin up and raised it to my mouth, but stopped and frowned. He put the napkin down and looked at my lips.

"Are... You going to wipe my mouth or not?" I asked confused.

"Yeah... I will." He said picking the napkin up once more and raising it. Only to drop it again and smile.

"I have a better idea." He said.

"That is?" I asked. He cupped my face and kissed my lips, taking the ice cream off... He was kissing me!!! I was eternally screaming in happiness.

I soon followed him and kissed back, slowly and uncertainly wrapping my arms around his neck as He wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

We separated after a while for fresh air cause you know... You gotta breathe. We stared at each other and smiled.

"I really like you, no scratch that, I love you! I have for a while... I just didn't know how to tell you." Hiro admitted. I immediately began to grin and blush like crazy.

"Same here." I said.

"So will you be my girlfriend? We just kissed and all." He asked.

"Of course! I would be stupid not to!" I squealed, kissing him again and then finally hugging him.

We got up from our seats and walked home together, Hiro dropping me off at my front door.

"See you later Hiro!" I said, pecking his cheek.

"Later (y/n), love you!" He called as I opened the front door.

"You to!" I shouted as Hiro walked home and I walked into my house.

I went up to my room after realising my mum STILL hadn't come back from her grocery shopping... Probably decided to go on a shopping spree.

I walked to my bed and lay down face first. I recounted all the things that happened today.

I was waiting for someone or something to happen. In other words, I was pretty much bored.

My mum was grocery shopping and my father was busy at work.

Hiro texted me and we went out for ice cream. That's where he kissed me and confessed.

And when my boring life finally got interesting...

because I had Hiro.