Love at First Sight

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was with my mother and sister in the mall. Worst place to be at in my opinion. I walked to my mum and started to complain.

"Stop whining woman up! Your 13 for god's sake!" My sister exclaimed. She was only 9 but loved shopping. Mainly for the toys.

"Ugh I know, I know but it's so boring here in Kmart... Can't I at least go off on my own and meet back at the car or something?" I complain.

My mother gave me a look and then smiled. "You know what... You are right (y/n). You are a teenager and I think you are trustworthy enough to wander around by yourself. You do have a phone after all." My mother reasoned.
She handed me fifty bucks and told me to meet back in two hours at the car.

I ran out of the store and up three levels. I got out of the elevator to find the halls deserted. It wasn't uncommon. This level was the only level where I could find the electronic stores. Eb games, Jb-hi-fi, hobby z and a bunch more were on this level. My mother wasn't particularly fond of this level as she found it so unnaturally deserted.

That's because everyone is all crowded in the stores. I turned left and came across a long corridor. I was heading to buy a new video game for my x-box kinect.

Suddenly I heard a bunch of screams coming from behind me. It was a boy about a year old than me with a black mop of hair and brown almond eyes. He wore a navy blue hoodie, red t shirt with a robot on it, brown khaki pants and converse shoes.

I tried to dodge him but he ended up crashing into me.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" The boy said, picking me up.

"That's okay. Hey... Why were you running?" I asked him.

"Uh... Fan ...girls... Chasing.... Me... Really... Big... Crowd... Help!" He said panting.

Immediately, I heard a faint sound of heels. "Dude... They are wearing heels!? You should always fear girls that can run in heels! ALWAYS!" I say grabbing his hand and taking him to the closest shop.

We hid near the toilets and took deep breaths. "Hiro." He said holding out a hand.

"What?" I asked, still panting.

"I am Hiro. Hiro Hamada." He said.

"Oh! How silly of me! I am (y/n)! (Y/n) (l/n)." I say.

"Thanks for helping me back there." He said.

"No problem! I am sure you would have done the same for me." I said.

"Well of course I would! Any guy that wouldn't, would be insane! Especially since you are such a pretty girl." He said. I began to blush. Did he call me pretty?!

Hiro realised what he said and smacked a hand over his mouth. "Uh... Sorry I said nothing!" He said.

I laughed at his outburst. "Don't worry... I think you are cute." I said as I kissed his cheek. He went as red as a tomato.

"Heh... Uh ... I know we just met and everything... Wanna be friends?" He asked. My face fell ever so slightly...

"He only wanted to be friends. I wanted to be more though... Agh! What are you talking about!? You just met him!" I thought.

"Y-you want to be m-more than f-friends!?" Hiro exclaimed.

"WHAT!?" I asked as I felt my cheeks heat up and my eyes widened.

"Well, that's what you said... Isn't it?" Hiro asked me.

"Uh yeah but that's just me talking... I know,... we just met so it's a ridiculous idea." I said.

"I know it is a ridiculous idea... And honestly, I couldn't agree more. But you know why I agree?" He asked leaning closer to me.

"Uh no... Why!?" I asked confused.
"Because I think it's a ridiculously amazing idea." He said embracing me.

We leaned in until our noses touched. He closed the gap between us until our lips met. I wrapped my arms slowly around his neck and hesitated to put my hands in his thick, fluffy hair. I let my fingers play with the soft texture as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

After a while, we broke apart and gazed into each others eyes. Hiro then laughed softly.

"What's wrong?" I asked, worried. Was he about to reject me!? That's when it hit me like a brick; if this was all a joke then I wasted my first kiss on him!

"This was my first kiss (y/n), it reminded me of a saying that is so old and cliche but true." He said.

I breathed a sigh of relief. "And that is?"

"It's love at first sight."