I wish I Could Say or Do Something (Pt 1)

(Y/n) . P.O.V

Today, officially was the worst day ever. Today was the day that Hiro presented his microbots and I know for a fact that Tadashi . Will. Die.

I am a special girl. I am a Time Manager. A person who has the power to see into the future of others. It's a horrible experience and sometimes I wish I wasn't born with the power.

We all walked to the student showcase hall as Hiro got ready to present. I waited in a corner, looking at all the photos Tadashi, Hiro and I took together.

Most of them were of Hiro and I but I had a fair few of us three. I heard Honey Lemon say, "Everyone say Hiro!" meaning Tadashi would have his last photo.

Everyone dispersed as the two Hamada's shared their last fist bump forever. "Hey Honey Lemon, never delete that photo. It will be worth a lot more memories than you think in the future." I warned her.

"Of course I will! Hey, is something bugging you? You can tell me." She said.

"No it's fine Honey Lemon. Excuse me, I need the restroom." I said. I got up as Hiro started showing everyone the microbots.

Instead of going to the bathroom, I went to the spot I knew the two Hamada's would go to after. The bridge with the cherry blossoms. I sighed and closed my eyes.

I opened them again to heard the gang cheering. As predicted, the two came over and noticed me. "You have your time alone." I said smiling.

I walked to the building to hear the alarm. Blindly I stood close to the brothers. I should have moved but I knew I couldn't. By interfering with fate I could risk loosing my life.

I watched sadly as I let Tadashi push past me. I made no attempt to stop him and I just watched and counted down the seconds until he died.

At last the building exploded and Tadashi was sucked off the face of this planet. A few weeks later and Hiro was still depressed. I decided to make my way to him to cheer him up.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" He demanded. I froze in my tracks... He saw how I didn't help Tadashi.

"I-I wanted to comfort you... I feel upset to." I said.

"No you don't. He was right there! YOU JUST LET HIM GO!" He screamed.

I shut his bedroom door and walked up to him. I didn't want Aunt Cass or Mochi to hear us shouting. "Look Hiro, it's complicated-"

"NO! IT NOT COMPLICATED (Y/N)! YOU JUST STOOD THERE AND LET HIM DIE!" He yelled.

I backed up against his door. I WAS selfish. I should have put my life before his. I could see his fate and that he would die but I chose not to help my best friend who was like a brother to me because I didn't want to die.

I slide down against the door and looked at my hands. What HAD I done? I ruined a perfect relationship with Hiro and his brother. The only thing Hiro had left. Well, technically he had Baymax but he doesn't find him untill next week.

"I am sorry Hiro, I realise what I've done... I am so blind." I started to cry.

I continued to think about my actions. If I saved him, I would have died as a consequence to knowing the fate of others... But Hiro would have been happier... But then he would never form Big Hero 6 and Abigail will never be saved but he would be depressed and... I broke into pieces. It was to hard to process.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry. It wasn't your fault I was just-" Hiro started.

"No Hiro, it WAS my fault... I need to go." I said opening the door and running home. I flopped onto my bed and cried a river.

Hiro's P.O.V

I felt bad for shouting at her. I wasn't her fault Tadashi died but I let my anger interfere with my better judgement.

For the next few days I felt regret and sorrow. Then one day, I stumbled upon Baymax, Tadashi's robot.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Hiro should have been out saving the world by now. I got over my worries until I remembered that Baymax would get destroyed.

I remembered the night Tadashi died and how the same would be happening for Baymax.

That night I saw the news report of the unidentified individuals who saved San Fransokyo.

I waited a couple days after the events before visiting Hiro again. I was going to tell him the truth about me being a Time Manager.

I walked into Hiro's room and smiled.

"I need to tell you something...about... Me."