Dinner

(Y/n) P.O.V

"I'll be back in five hours! You can make your own dinner!" Aunt Cass yelled. I turned to Hiro who was smirking happily.

"Say, it's 5pm now, why don't we make dinner?" I suggested. He nodded in agreement. The two of us had been dating for 2 years, since we were 14.

We raced to the kitchen and decided to make something simple, pasta. However, if you ever cook with a prodigy like Hiro, you would know that the only thing he knows about kitchen utensils is how to take them apart and use them for inventions.

We got out the pasta and immediately, a mess was created, half of the contents spilt all over the table.

He smiled nervously while I rolled my eyes. "The genius can't even open a box of pasta." I sighed. Hiro pulled his hands up in surrender.

"I tried!" He defended. I scooped all the pasta up into a metal pot. Hiro filled the pot up with water and put it on the stove, water filled in the sink and it spilt everywhere.

"HIRO! THE TAP!" I yelled as the water spilt on the floor. He rushed to the tap and turned it off. I laughed and walked to him, accidentally slipping on the water and bringing Hiro down with me.

He landed on his back with me on top. "Sorry, but you should have turned the tap off." I laughed. He rolled his eyes and got up. He helped me up and handed me a mop to wipe up the floor.

Once that was clean, we turned the stove on and put the pot on. I looked at Hiro who was fiddling with a chip for a robot, since when did he have a chip on him? He noticed me looking and smiled.

"This is my surprise for you." He stated. I lifted a brow in confusion.

"What is it?" I asked. He opened one of the kitchen cupboards and pulled out a mini robot. He opened an access port and stuck the chip in. The robots eyes lit up and it looked around.

"You will see, let's go to the living room." Hiro suggested. Cautiously, I followed him as the tiny robot crawled off the table and go to the fridge.

"Uh Hiro, your robot went to the fridge." I stated.

"Don't worry about that for now, let's watch a movie." He said, patting a spot next to him. I reluctantly sat down and curled up next to him.

After the movie, the tiny robot Hiro built came into the room. "Your dinner is ready!" It exclaimed. I gasped in shock.

"HIRO! WE LEFT THE STOVE ON AND THE POT!" I ran into the dinning room. "WE NEED TO TURN-it of?" I asked confused. The kitchen was all tidy and all the pots were in the sink. Hiro walked behind me.

"Let's eat!" He cheered. I turned to the dinning table to see all the foods and cutlery set up.

"What the?" I asked.

"The robot." Hiro simply said, sitting down and beginning to eat. I followed in pursuit and joined him.

"The robot made the food?" I asked after we finished.

"Well, fairies didn't." Hiro replied grinning. I smiled, got up and hugged him.

"You may not be perfect in doing the actual cooking but I know you mean well." I said tightening the hug. He hugged back and then we released.

The mini robot climbed up the table and took our plates away from the table and popped them in the sink.

Me and Hiro took it in turns to use the bathroom to have showers and change. I was staying the night at his place so I got into my pjs.

We went to his room and decided to play with Baymax. "I have sensed a bit of boredom, how may I assist you?" He asked.

Hiro thought for a while. "Lay down Baymax." Baymax listened and Hiro jumped on top of Baymax's belly. "WOO!" He yelled.

"Poor Baymax, he's a bouncy castle for heavy Hiro." I laughed. Hiro pouted.

"I'm not heavy!" He retorted, sitting on Baymax. Baymax sat up and and lifted Hiro bridal style.

"My sensors indicate that Hiro is in fact underweight." He said. I laughed.

"See?! I'm not heavy!" He exclaimed.

"Heavy for me!" I retorted. Hiro rolled his eyes and picked me up.

"Your not even heavy." He said. We deactivated Baymax and dove under his bed covers. I snuggled closer to his warmth.

He wrapped his arms around me and brought me closer. He kissed the top of my head and mumbled a bunch of nothingness.

I took in his strong scent of sweets, candy and gummy bears. "I love you Hiro." I mumbled.

"I love you to."