Him or Him

Another request! This time for RomanticWaltz2764  hope you enjoy and thanks to everyone for the requests!

(Y/n) P.O.V

Don't you just hate those moments when your in a love triangle? Well... Not a triangle... More of the rope in tug of war.

There are two boys I really like, one is Hiro Hamada and the other is (b/n boy name). Both are incredibly kind and out going. The thing is... They both like me to.

Hiro always tried to get along with (b/n) but they always ended up fighting. I really needed to make my mind up before someone got hurt over me.

"Let the bough break, let it come down crashing
Let the sun fade out to a dark sky
I can't say I'd even notice it was absent
Cause I could live by the light in your eyes

I'll unfold before you
What I've strung together
The very first words
Of a lifelong love letter"

I thought about my connection with each of the boys. Hiro and I were child hood best friends where as (b/n) and I had only met a few months ago at a science convention.

Hiro seemed to be an obvious choice to many but (b/n) was also kind and caring.

When I looked at their attitude, Hiro always tried to get along where as (b/n) got mad and tried to take me away, which lead to me being the rope and the two boys pulling me to them.

"Tell the world that we finally got it all right
I choose you
I will become yours and you will become mine
I choose you
I choose you
(Yeah)

There was a time when I would have believed them
If they told me you could not come true
Just love's illusion
But then you found me and everything changed
And I believe in something again"

I always felt special around both boys but the one I felt extra special was definitely Hiro.

I found my true love.

It was Hiro all along, not (b/n). I called them both up to meet at the park so I could confess my true feelings.

"My whole heart
Will be yours forever
This is a beautiful start
To a lifelong love letter

Tell the world that we finally got it all right
I choose you
I will become yours and you will become mine
I choose you
I choose you

We are not perfect
We'll learn from our mistakes
And as long as it takes
I will prove my love to you

I am not scared of the elements
I am under-prepared, but I am willing
And even better
I get to be the other half of you"

Once we had all gathered, I began to speak. "As we all know, we have had some disagreements over a love triangle... I'm here to stop this because I know who I choose." I declared.

"Well then, who is it?" (B/n) demanded.

"I choose... Hiro." I smiled. (B/n) instantly frowned and glared at Hiro. Getting his fist read to punch him.

I jumped in front of Hiro and got blown to my gut.

"(Y/n)! I'm so sorry!" I heard him yell.

"Go away! You've done enough damage." Hiro exclaimed, helping me up.

"You okay?" He asked worried. I nodded.

"Thanks Hiro." I smiled lightly.

"Tell the world that we finally got it all right
I choose you
Yeah
I will become yours and you will become mine"

"Why did you do that?" Hiro asked worried.

"Because I loved you... If (b/n) was that angry about it and wanted to hurt you then he obviously wasn't the right person." I explained.

"Well then... Thank you." Hiro smiled gratefully.

"It's okay." I said.

"But is your stomach? I mean, he punched pretty hard." Hiro worried again. I waved him off though.

"I'm fine Hiro... Because I know that I made the right decision in choosing you over that jerk face."I grinned.

Hiro and I stared at each other for a while longer before her brought my face to his and gently kisses my lips.

Our lips moved together in sync and separated as we caught fresh air. "I'm so happy that I want the whole world to know that your mine." Hiro cheekily said.

"Ha I know what you mean." I agreed. I hugged Hiro and he returned the hug, kissing the top of my head as well.

"Hey Hiro?" I asked.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"I love you." I mumbled.

"I love you to." He whispered back, confirming that I did make the right choice by picking him over (b/n).

He just isn't like any other guy I've met before.

"I choose you
I choose you
I choose you"