The Niece and the Youtuber (Pt 1)

Okay for this story I suggest you learn who PewDiePie is. He is a YouTuber and has the most subscribers in the world! His channel will be in the comments so check him out!

Hiro's P.O.V

"Hiro wake up! I have some important news to tell you!" Aunt Cass yelled. I got up and changed into my daily clothing.

"Yes Aunt Cass?" I asked.

"A friend of mine is visiting for a few weeks and will be staying with us. His girlfriend and him will be sharing the spare room but their niece will have to take Tadashi's bed." She explained.

"Um okay... When will they get here?" I asked.

"2 hours so go do something to keep yourself entertained." She said.

I walked back to my room and flicked on my computer. I began searching up videos on YouTube and ended up watching my favourite YouTuber, PewDiePie.

He has the most subscribers in the world and he has this really cool girlfriend called Marzia.

PewDiePie loved to play games that I found really entertaining. He was the funniest guy online.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I was with my Uncle and Aunty driving to their friend's house. My parents died when I was younger so Uncle Felix took me in. We were on a holiday here and my Aunty Marzia, who was my Uncles girlfriend, had a friend who would let us stay for the time we were here.

"Hey Uncle Felix? Hello!? Uncle PewDiePie!" I called. Yeah. My uncle was the famous YouTuber everyone loved. I mainly call him Uncle Pewds though because everyone called him PewDiePie.

"Yes (y/n)?" Uncle Pewds asked.

"Are we nearly there!?" I whined. Aunty Marzia laughed.

"You asked that almost two minutes ago!" She exclaimed. "Anyways we just got here!" She exclaimed. I looked outside to see a cafe called 'The Lucky Cat Cafe'. So we were staying in a cafe for a while... Sweet!

"Oh I forgot to mention (y/n), my friend is called Cass and she has a nephew one year older than you!" Aunty Marzia exclaimed.

"Wait- nephew!?" I asked in shock. I got no respond back. I bet this person was going to be all mean to me because I live with 'Really bad people'. Just because they do stuff online and a few hundred thousand people hates them, doesn't mean they should hate me to!

We walked into the cafe to hear a woman call out in delight. "Oh Marzia! Felix! How good to see you! Is this (y/n)? Hi I am Cass but please call me Aunt Cass!" She exclaimed. She was super hyper today.

"Hi!" I exclaimed.

"You should meet my nephew Hiro! He is a year older than you! HIRO HAMADA GET YOR BUTT HERE NOW BEFORE I POP THAT MARSHMALLOW BAYMAX!" She screamed.

Did she say marshmallow Baymax? What was that?

"Oh! Speaking of Hiro, he is absolutely in love with your videos Felix. I haven't told him it was you three coming so it will be a big shock to him." She said.

Hiro's P.O.V

I was startled to hear Aunt Cass screaming my name from downstairs. Her friends must have been here. Slowly I looked at myself in my mirror.

Yeah I wasn't the most handsome guy in the world but that didn't bother me. I dropped the screwdriver I was holding and the robot I was tweaking and walked downstairs.

I turned around the corner to get dragged by my hoodie to the living room. "AUNT CASS I NEED TO BREATH!" I yelled.

"Okay but don't hyperventilate when you meet the guests." She said.

"Why would I hyperventilate?" I questioned as I walked into a room with three people.

I studied them closely and my mouth dropped open. It was PewDiePie, Marzia and their niece (y/n).

PewDiePie did mention once or twice that he had a niece in his videos but I didn't expect her to be that pretty.

"P-p-PewDiePie?! Marzia!? (Y/n)!? Aunt Cass I am hyperventilating!!!" I exclaimed.

"Then use that robot of yours to help!" She scolded.

"C-can you activate him right now!? I am trying to breath here!" I screamed.

"Oh right!" She exclaimed. I looked at the floor and tried controlling my breathing.

"How do I activate him?" She asked.

"Ugh never mind!" I said. I was about to say 'ow' when I realised that I put an upgrade on Baymax so he would only activate in emergencies. I am officially the dumbest person in the world.

"Shoot, I need to hurt myself." I said in annoyance. By now, those three probably thought I was some weird person for wanting to hurt myself but oh well. I'll let them think what they want to think, I won't judge at all!