Girl's Guy Bestfriend

I apologies to Believer250  for not doing this in time, it was requested and I forgot! I'm so sorry!!! Anyways, here it is!

(Y/n) P.O.V

I started walking around the school grounds with (guy friend g/f). My boyfriend Hiro was finishing up some work in the labs and there was no one else to talk to.

"So, how's you and Hiro?" (G/f) asked me.

"We're good, he's really sweet to me." I replied.

"That's cool, we should hang out more often." He stated. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Yeah, we should."

Hiro's P.O.V

FINALLY! After a long time of being shut inside my lab I was finished! I stood up and stretched a bit before heading out of the building to meet up with my girlfriend (y/n).

I walked down the stairs to the main part of the break area to spot (y/n) with (g/f) under our special cherry blossom tree!

I felt like it was wrong for them to stand together. It didn't look right at all. I felt replaced.

A little angry and confused about my emotions, I walked over to them and held (y/n)'s hand firmly.

"Oh hi Hiro!" (Y/n) cheered happily.

"Hey (y/n), let's go." I said, tugging her away from (g/f).

"Um, are you okay?" She asked me.

"Yes, I just felt uncomfortable when you were with (g/f). I stated as we walked back to the Lucky Cat Cafe.

"Why? He is really nice." (Y/n) protested.

"I dunno, just don't hang out with him to be safe." I told her.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Oh he just didn't say that! I can be friends and talk to others if I want!

"I'm sorry?" I asked.

"Just stay away from (g/f)" Hiro repeated. A mixture of disgust and anger filled me whole.

"I'm not some animal who has to be in your command Hiro! I can talk to others and hang around others if I want!" I snapped back.

"I'm not saying you can't, just not (g/f)." Hiro pointed out. I pulled my hand from his grip and stared at him.

"Hiro, I have no idea why your acting like this! I'm fine! It's not like I'll dump you for him!" With that I covered my mouth and realised the problem. "You're jealous aren't you?" I smirked.

"No! I just don't like the way he talks to you!" Hiro exclaimed. I sighed deeply and patted his shoulder.

"That's jealousy for you Hun." I said.

"I'm not jealous!" He argued.

"Okay, then why don't you want him hanging around me?" I smiled, knowing there was no other answer.

"Because... Because..." Hiro tried thinking of a reason. "I was jealous..." He gave in, sighing in defeat.

"Oh Hiro, there is nothing to be jealous about! (G/f) and I were just talking about our relationship! If anything, he's happy for us! He doesn't want to tear us apart!" I explained.

"I know, I'm sorry... Ugh I'm such an idiot." Hiro sighed as we reached the cafe.

We walked up the stairs and to his bedroom where he flopped onto his bed.

"Your not an idiot! It's natural for humans to be jealous, I for example get jealous when you talk to other girls." I admitted.

Hiro looked at me and smiled. "Well the more you know." He said.

"Well... Now that it's off my chest... I feel a lot less contained." I sighed.

"So... What should we do now?" Hiro asked.

"Maybe you should apologies to (g/f) for being slightly rude to him." I suggested, handing him my phone.

Hiro looked at my contacts before I realised my mistake. "How many boy's numbers do you have?!" He exclaimed.

"Ugh... 36?" I replied.

"Seriously?! How do you not expect me to be jealous!?" He exclaimed. I laughed.

"Because a lot of them are my cousins and my cousin's friends who I never talk to." I said, taking back my phone.

"How about you just apologies to (g/f) in person?" I giggled.

"Yeah... Probably best." Hiro agreed. I sat on his bed as an idea came to Hiro's mind.

"Let's make a promise, to not get jealous over each other and if we do, we tell each other." Hiro said, holding up his pinky.

"Sure!" I smiled, linking mine with his.
We separated our fingers as he brought my face closer to his, lightly kissing my forehead.

"Aww so sweet Hiro!" I said, ruffling his hair. Hiro rolled his eyes and tackled me in a hug.

"Oof! Hiro!" I laughed as he began to tickle me.

"Ha ha stop!!!" I called out. He soon stopped and lay on the bed next to me.

"Knucklehead." I sighed.

"Yeah but I'm your knucklehead." Hiro grinned.