Forgetting For Fame (Pt 1)

(Y/n) P.O.V
Loads of people had dreams. Artist, doctor, lawyer, I however only loved one thing, vocaloids. They were these 3D animated manga characters that could sing on stage, of course they were not real, just animations with voices!

I had been training for years to animation these fictional characters and hopefully be apart of the voice simulation!

I like to practise animating with my small hologram computer my best friend Hiro made for me.

For practise, I would usually animate an old character like Hatsune Miko and I would sing her song 'World of Mine'.

Today, I was just putting my voice and the animation together when Hiro walk it. "Can I see it (y/n)?" He asked. I nodded my head.

I showed him the small vocaloid dancing in the hologram. "Who's voice is it? It's really cute." Hiro exclaimed.

I blushed. I did grow to have a crush on the nerd. "Uh, mine, that's my voice." I said. Hiro stared at me in disbelief.

"Your really good! What do you have to do for you to join the team who create vocaloids?" He asked.

"I need one of them to see it, then I'm sorted!" I exclaimed.

"Have you tried showing S.F.I.T? They may be able to contact one of those people if they think it's good." Hiro suggested.

"That's actually a cool idea!" I agreed excitedly. We packed up the hologram computer and walked to the institute.

"Hey (y/n)! What's with the computer?" Honey Lemon asked.

"It's containing a vocaloid." I explained.

"Ooh! Can we see?!" She squeaked. I nodded my head and opened the computer. I hit play and the mini vocaloid started to dance and sing.

Eventually, a crow of other students crowded and one of the professors caught a glimpse of it. "I have a friend who works with those people, would you like me to show them?" The professor asked.

"I would love that!" I exclaimed, he grabbing Hiro's arm in excitement.

The professor walked away and came back yen minutes later with a woman, with airy green hair and purple eyes. She was probably wearing those really cool but expensive contact lenses.

"May I see?" She asked. I showed her the mini performance and e planned how I did it. "Would you be interested, on I don't know, joining us?" She asked, holding out a fluoro yellow envelope.

"Yes!! Oh my gosh it's a dream!" I exclaimed, grabbing the yellow letter.

After all the busy commotion, I decided to make my own vocaloid. Except this time, I based their looks on me and Hiro. When I showed Hiro, he suggested we sung one of the songs together. I agreed and in no time, we had made another performance.

I got my stuff ready for the next day and said goodbye to Hiro.

The next day, I caught a bus to the main city of San Fransokyo. I walked into the main building and was greeted by the same green haired purple eyed lady.

"Hi! I think I forgot to introduce myself yesterday, I'm Violet!" She exclaimed.

"(Y/n). (Y/n) (l/n)." I greeted her. She showed me around the building and I even got my own bedroom so I wouldn't have to keep going backwards and forwards home.

Immediately, I was given an assignment to start working on.

Hiro's P.O.V

I kept going by (y/n)'s house everyday so I could confess to her, I really liked her but she was never home, she probably always left early and got back late because I never saw her for weeks.

"She probably is really busy Hiro." GoGo comforted me.

"Yeah... I guess." I agreed gloomily.

Many for weeks went by and soon three months had passed, I kinda forgot she existed until I saw on a bus an advertisement, for a vocaloid performance. Underneath it read, "created by the youngest computer animator and voice actress ever, (y/n) (l/n)!"

That's when I knew I had to see her again. I explained to the gang that o wanted to see this performance and they all agreed, for my sake.

That night, we entered the auditorium to see a thousand or so people. Who knew these things could get so popular.

The lights dimmed and the announcer spoke. "Welcome to this vocaloid performance! Tonight we have a special one for you folks, it has been entirely created by (y/n) (l/n), animation, song and voice!" The announcer passed the mic to someone.

"Thank you all! I hope you enjoy my project and I hope to see you next time! Sayonara!" Exclaimed the all to familiar voice, (y/n). The stage filled with light and an anime character started to sing and dance. It was cool, but I needed (y/n).