Sibling Day!

This is the first Honey Lemon x Reader I have ever done! Okay so firstly, you and Honey Lemon are SISTERS. If you were wondering what the relationship status was well there you go. Remember, you can request down below so don't hesitate! Honey Lemon will be 18 and you are 14 so like how Tadashi and Hiro are! Anyways, enjoy!!!

Honey Lemon's P.O.V

I heard the sound of (y/n) creeping into my room. I ignored her suspicious behaviour and fell back asleep. Suddenly a bucket full of icy cold water was on me. Of course I screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL (Y/N)!?" She just continuously laughed.

"Your face is priceless!" She laughed as she handed me a towel.

"That wasn't funny." I pouted.

"Yeah well someone had to get you up." She reminded me.

"What day is it?" I asked.

"Sister day!" She yelled. That's right... It was Sunday... Sister day. Ever since our parents died we dedicated one day to spend time together... We were gonna go shopping today. I got dressed quickly and walked to the mall with (y/n).

"Let's go to Trade Secret!" (Y/n) yelled. We both went into the store and looked around. I saw some really cute clothes that would be perfect for (y/n)!

"Come and try these on!" I exclaimed.

"What is it?" She asked.

"It's a pink t shirt on top of a long purple sleeved shirt, white Khaki pants with a purple hoodie to go on top. Also a cute pair of white converse sneakers!" I say holding out the clothes. She made a face to show she didn't like it.

"What if we got those clothes in a different colour? Like brown converse and Khaki pants, white long sleeved shirt with a red t shirt on top and a navy blue hoodie?" She suggested. I smirked.

"You sound like Hiro, always wearing the same thing." I say.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused. I face palmed. She has never met Hiro.

"Oh it's just that, my friends brother, Hiro wears exactly what you described." I point out. She just rolled her eyes.

"How about we come back later, I want ice cream!" She concluded. We headed out the shop to find ice cream.

"I want vanilla!" She said.

"I only have enough money for one big scoop, I say chocolate." I say.

"No vanilla,"

"Chocolate!"

"Fine chocolate." She says.

"And we get gummy bears on top." She said.

"No, sprinkles!"

"Gummy bears!"

"Sprinkles!" It went on and on until I finally gave in.

"Yes!" She punched the air.

After our treat, we went to the arcade. "Let's play "Just Dance" first." I announce.

"Nah, let's go play "Bop The Heads!" She decided. I held her back.

"How about we both play "Just Dance" then 'Bop The Heads?' " I suggest.

"Fine..." She whined. After we played our games we walked out the mall and sat on the curve.

"You know Sis, I usually have fun on Sister day, but lately we have just been arguing." She said sadly. I looked at her. It was true.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I felt like a bad sister for fighting with Honey Lemon. I mean, she is a great sibling and all but we just don't have many thing a in common.

"I have an idea." She said. She got up and dragged me to a cafe called "The Lucky Cat Cafe." "Just wait out here." She said. She went in and came back out with two boys. One was her age and the other mine.

"Why don't we all hang out together?" Honey Lemon suggested.

"Sure." I agreed.

"Oh! (Y/n), this is Tadashi." She introduced to the taller of the two.

"And this is Hiro, the boy I said who is like you." Honey Lemon said. I didn't know where she was going with this.

"Cool." I say.

"So, I was telling them that we should all spend Sunday together.. And call it a sibling day instead of sister day." Honey Lemon explained. Now I understood why she brought them out.

"So, since we are all nerds, how about we head to the nerd lab?" Tadashi suggested.

"Depends, do they still have those microscopes that I can see micro organisims with?" I asked. I am a huge microorganism fan.

"Yep." Hiro said popping the 'p'.

"Then count me in!" I exclaim. We walked to the institute when I faced Honey Lemon.

"We may have our differences, but I know we do have one major similarity." I whispered.

"And what's that?" She whispered back.

"I guess you could say that we both love science... And taste in boys..." I reply grinning.

"So you like Tadashi?" She asked.

"No, I like the mini him." I say.

"Best Sibling Day ever!"