Midnight Date

Sorry I haven't updated! My internet was cut out if you haven't seen my post update and I just got it back. Anyways this is a request for NightFuryGal648 and if you have already requested, please be patient, I'm doing them in order of which ones I received first! Thanks!

"And I, I can barely breathe
Then she wraps her arms all around me
And I don't know what to do
Doin' everything, tryin' to keep my cool

But it's hot, hot, hot in here
Ooh, so hot, hot, hot in here
Yeah, I can't take her anywhere
It's so hot, hot, hot in here

When we dried off by the bank (It was getting dark)
We threw a blanket on the ground (Underneath the stars)
Should've been a little cooler in the moonlight
Then she laid her lips on mine
Oh, she laid her lips on mine
Oh, yeah"

(Y/n) P.O.V

Hiro and I were sitting in the park. It was a boiling day, one of the most hottest of the year.

We were swinging slightly, trying to get some breeze from swinging. It didn't work out to well as we get tired super quickly.

I couldn't even move to get off the swing set, I was that tired. Hiro struggled up and managed to carry me to some shady trees. I happily let him do so.

Somehow he carried me... I figured he would be tired but no, he persevered. Maybe that's one of the reasons I loved him.

"How did you manage to lift me here? I couldn't pick myself up!" I exclaimed.

"It's called muscles." Hiro said, nonchalantly.

"So your working out?" I asked.

"No... I'm just stronger than you." He teased. I playfully hit his shoulder.

"True but that has its perks." I smirked.

"Really, like what?" Hiro asked.

"For instance you can carry me places when I'm to tired." I pointed out. Hiro just laughed.

"Your my girlfriend, I have to baby care you." He teased.

"Ha ha very funny." I said, rolling my eyes. We held hands and watched as the sun slowly crept away. The sunset had faded and the only light was the nearby street lights.

"It's a lot more cooler now." I said relaxed.

"See that street light? Wait until it turns off." Hiro said out of the blue. We waited five or so minutes until it flickered out and instantly the sky was alight with white little specks of silver.

"Wow, so many stars!" I breathed.

"Yeah... But out of all of them, your my favourite." Hiro said. I blushed lightly and hugged him.

"And your the most charming." I grinned.

Hiro's P.O.V

(Y/n) wrapped her arms around me in a soft hug. No matter how many times she does this, it always makes me blush a bit.

I shook myself mentally out of my state and hugged her back, she snuggled closer to me for warmth.

The moonlight illuminated our faces and the now empty park. It was perfect.

We lay on the ground not giving a single care about how dirty we would get.

(Y/n) started to point out little constellations she made up and I joined along to.

"There's a bunny!" She cooed. I looked at the many twinkling sparkles until I saw a specific pattern.

"Hey (y/n), look straight above our heads and you will see a heart." I grinned as she gasped and squealed.

"I see it to Hiro! It's a heart for us!" She gasped. We both sat up after a while of staring at the heart and looking around us.

"Are you not scared of the dark?" I asked. Usually she would have screamed by now.

"Of course but with you I feel safe... I trust you will help me and save me if something were to happen." She explained.

A slight breeze wafted through the air and sent chills up my spine. "I think we should get back soon, Aunt Cass will worry and so will your parents." I pointed out.

"I know, but can we just stay? It's peaceful here unlike when we are with the gang. It's no one but ourselves." (Y/n) pleaded.

How could I say no to that face? "Okay then." I gave in.

"Yay!" She cheered. We both stared at the stars for a while longer, enjoying each other's presence.

I side hugged (y/n) and she returned the hug. "I love you (y/n)." I whispered.

"I love you to Hiro." She responded. I lightly kissed the top of her head and continued to look at her.

After some time, she looked at me to and smiled. She laid her lips on mine and we shared a short but passionate kiss under the stars.

It was our special midnight date.