Ya Think

Hello! This was a request for avrilsnow ! Hope you enjoy it and see you in the next one shot!

(Y/n) P.O.V

"GO!" Hiro yelled to all of us. Today was our very first fight with the villain Yokai.

The anticipation was killing us all as we fought our way through the army of microbots.

Honey Lemon and GoGo tried to capture him through all necessary means as fred and wasabi got the microbots.

Hiro and Baymax tried to snatch his mask as I distracted him. My suit was black and white and had the power of telepathic commands.

I used my powers to lift a huge crate in hopes of knocking Yokai to his feet but failed, we couldn't lose!

Hiro's P.O.V

The team started to attack and do the basic plan we had prepared before starting the fight. It was a really big and confusing but somehow we all ended up stuck one way or another. (I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna getcha- sorry... Song moment!)

Honey Lemon threw an electric blue Chem ball as GoGo threw a mag lev disk.

The two weapons of choice hit each other and resulted in a small explosion and the floor turning to ice.

Honey Lemon and GoGo slipped and fell as wasabi was thrown into Fred and they all knocked over into the corner of the room.

I flew down with Baymax and helped them up. "Is everyone alright?!" I asked worried.

"Yeah... Our armour helped." Honey Lemon said.

"Okay... Wait, where's (y/n)?!" I asked worried. We all slowly got up and searched for her until we heard a battle cry.

"KUTABARE!!!" We heard a voice shriek. We looked up in time to see (y/n) use her telepathic powers on Yokai.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was standing on a ceiling platform close to Yokai, this ends now.

"KUTABARE!" I screamed. I saw the gang look at me in shock and confusion. I used my powers to lift a pole up and hit Yokai in the head.

The neurocreanialtransmitter slipped off and plummeted to the ground, shattering in millions of pieces.

Following it, all the microbots and Yokai himself fell, landing with a thump on the ground. I made a face of pain as Hiro contacted someone, most likely the police force.

"Yep, we are at the Akuma Islands... Thank you." He said, hanging up.

"The police are on the way right now." He notified us. A while passed and the police came by to take Yokai to prison, we all cheered in triumph until Hiro told me to get down.

"I can't... There is no way for me to get down." I pointed out.

"Then how did you get up there?" Honey Lemon asked.

"the microbots." I said simply.

"Oh... Well, i'll get you." Hiro decided, climbing onto Baymax's back.

"Was was the battle cry anyway?" Fred asked.

"You mean kutabare?" I asked.

"Yeah, what does that mean?" Wasabi asked.

"It means 'You're going down' in Japanese." I said. Hiro got ready to take off and get me as the metal floor I stood on creaked.

I stood closer to the edge as it gave way and slipped, falling down to the ground.

I screamed loudly as I heard Baymax shoot into the sky. "(Y/n)!" Hiro exclaimed.

Just as I thought I saw my life flash before my eyes, I landed softly into someone's arms.

"What the-?!" I looked up to see Hiro smiling at me. He saved me!!! "That was so scary!" I shrieked, putting a hand over my rapidly beating heart.

The gang just cheered in delight as Hiro let me crawl next to him so he wouldn't have to hold me.

I clipped myself to Baymax as he did loop the loops and finally came in to land.

"You have fallen." Hiro stated as he helped me off Baymax. I grinned and folded my arms playfully.

"Ya think?!" I asked sarcastically, earning a laugh from Hiro.

"You could have died if it weren't for me, your welcome." He smirked. I shoved him playfully.

"Hey! That's no way to treat your hero!" He pouted.

"You're right, this is!" I said, ruffling his hair, pinching him playfully, kissing his cheek then pushing him to the group. He stumbled over his footing and stared at me. "What?!" I asked.

"Y-you y-y-you kiss ki-Ki-I-ssed m-m-me me!! Y-you... You kiss kissed... Mee... Kissed m-mme..." He stuttered and stumbled over his words as we all laughed.

He went into a pure state of shock as his nose started to bleed, causing us to laugh harder.

"I thought this only happens in anime shows!" Hiro mumbled.

"Your nose is bleeding." Baymax stated. We laughed even harder at Baymax's outburst.

"Ya think?!"