Issues (Pt 2)

Hiro's P.O.V

"So Hiro, did you talk to any of the girls and boys there? Thinking about a brother?" Aunt Cass asked. I didn't really talk to the boys much, they were snobs and only liked body building and soccer... The toddlers were kinda crazy to.

"I was thinking more of a sister." I said. Aunt Cass looked at me and smiled.

"So no brother? You want a sister? Younger or older than you though?" Aunt Cass asked.

"Younger, but not by very much, probably like a few months so we can be the same age or close." I said.

"There were quite a few lovely girls there, I liked the red haired girl, Aldea." She said.

"Oh, I didn't really see the other girls..." I droned off. I actually spent the entire time with (y/n).

"What? What do you mean? Didn't you talk to the other girls?" She asked surprises.

"Oh no I did, is just... I hung around one girl only." I explained. Aunt Cass made an "o" shape with her mouth.

"What was her name?" She asked.

"(Y/n)... She had been in the orphanage for 5 years." I explained. Aunt Cass's eyes went wide with shock.

"5 years?" She repeated. "Why has no one adopted her?!" She wondered.

"Because our world is lazy. Every couple that walked through the doors avoided her because she has many allergies and medical conditions to remember off the top of their heads, they can't be bothered to help her." I said angrily.

"Well, that is a shame." She said.

"I know." I agreed.

"So, today we will go back and choose a sister for you but before we do, please spend time with the other girls to get to know them." My aunt said as we walked through the the orphanage door.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I stayed in bed most of the day, I eventually got out and ready when we were all told to go to the hall as people were ready to adopt.

I knew this wasn't going to be me do I brought a book again and walked to the hall.

However, I was pulled back from sitting in my beanbag. "(Y/n)... Keep away today, he is MINE, got it?!" Aldea yelled, pulled my hair.

""What if I don't want to?" I asked defensively. She was definitely talking about Hiro.

"Then we will make you pay." Lisa said, yanking at my hair. Aldea and Lisa each grabbed half and started to tug hard. I tried to move but they were restraining me from doing so.

"Please stop!" I cried.

"Not until you back off!" Lisa screamed, pulling extra hard so that a few strands of hair was ripped out of my head.

"NO!" I screamed, tiring to pull back my hair from Aldea.

"THATS ENOUGH!" I heard the main maid who was on duty roar. She marched to us and the rest of the girls were quiet. "THAT IS WRONG AND COMPLETELY VIOLENT! YOU SHALL BE PUT UNDER DETENTION AND BE BANNED FROM BEING ADOPTED FOR 3 MONTHS!" She screamed, pulling Lisa and Aldea by the ear to the detention room to be taught a lesson

A nurse then rushed up to me and checked my scalp for bleeding, then lice."Why are you checking for lice?" I asked.

"Well we don't want it to spread when you leave!" She exclaimed. I was leaving?!

"What do you mean?!" I asked in fear.

"Just calm down, it's okay." The nurse said. "Aaand done! You're all clear!" She said, walking off.

"(Y/n)? I would like to introduce you to someone." The orphanage director suddenly said, walking to me with the same young woman of yesterday.

"(Y/n), this is Cass, she would like to get to know you specifically." The director said, I nodded and followed them both to the private rooms used for other random reasons. Cass and I got comfortable and were left alone.

"So, before we begin, are you okay? I had no idea those girls were nasty, they seemed so nice." Cass said.

"Thanks for asked Ms Cass, yeah I'm fine, they just do that when they are... 'Over protective' about things." I explained.

"Oh. Call me Aunt Cass... So, how long have you been here?" She asked.

"Five years." I sighed.

"Oh I'm so sorry." She said, rubbing my back.

"Well, it's hard if you have so many medical problems, I gave up trying to find a home ages ago." I said sadly.

"I'm sorry to hear, well, it was nice meeting you (y/n), see you soon?" She asked. I nodded. We got up and went separate ways, she went to the front office and I went back to my bean bag in the hall.

I was an issues kid.