Get the Grasp

This was a request by KitKatImmortal I hope this is what you were looking for!

3rd Person P.O.V

(Y/n) was standing in her room. She had been practising her special powers for a while and just managed to understand and get the grasp of them.

Cheering in delight, (y/n) stopped flying around the room as a miniature fairy no bigger than your hand. She changed back into her human form and began to think of what else she could become.

Meanwhile, her best friend Hiro was just about to come over for a visit, of course, things wouldn't end up well.

(Y/n) thought for a while and decided on becoming a fantasy creature otherwise known as a dragon. She focused all her will power and soon her eyes turned a shade of unnatural red. A tickling feeling came from her back as wings sprouted.

Being the smart girl she was, she had already modified her clothes to fit most of the things she could turn into.

Just as her tail popped up and some scales on her face, her door knob started to shake. Behind that door was Hiro, who had been hoping to confess to (y/n) today.

When he opened the door to see (y/n) however, things didn't go as planned.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I stood at Hiro in surprise, he looked quiet pale. He slowly cleared his throat. "Uh... Umm I-I'll c-come b-bac-k later..." He said quickly, slamming my door. I heard his footsteps leave quickly as I turned to face myself in my mirror.

"Great, now my crush officially hates me." I said, burying my hands in my face. I changed back into a human and walked downstairs. "Hey mum, hey dad." I exclaimed. They both looked at me in shock.

"W-what's that?" My mum asked fearfully, pointing a finger behind me. I whipped my head around to see my tail still there.

"Um... A t-tail but don't worry! I can remove it!" I said, making the tail vanish. My father stood up.

"We can't have a supernatural being in this household, daughter or not you must go." He said, dragging me.

"Just think of all the weird looks we would get with a freak like you around." My mother spat, her face no longer showing the kindness she had.

"Your kicking me out? What kind of parents are you?" I shrieked, squirming in my fathers grip.

"Definitely not yours, we're ashamed to have even the same blood!" My father yelled, opening the door and throwing me outside. I landed with a thud and heavy tears fell down my face as I heard the door slam shut.

Great, now I can't even go to Hiro for help... I changed into a bird and took flight, to see if I could find refuge on an island. Sure enough, there was one that had been labeled off under quarantine, which was good because it meant no one would come here.

I walked around until I saw a peculiar sight., random colours of goo were everywhere and fire marks to. Near by was a wall that was cut.

I quietly walked through the poorly cut hole into my new 'home'.

Hiro's P.O.V

I ran outside her house. She was a supernatural person... I admit, that wasn't how I expected my confession to go like.

Whether she was freaky or not, I loved her for who she was, plus I'm sure she can hide her powers.

I walked up to her front door and knocked three times. Her father answered the door after a while.

"(Y/n) doesn't live here anymore squirt now go buzz off." He growled.

"Then where is she?" I asked.

"Don't know, don't care." He exclaimed, shutting the door. (Y/n) would be homeless, I needed to find her. I'm sure Aunt Cass would let her stay.

I raced into the garage to see Baymax, I put both our suits on and did a city scan for (y/n) who surprisingly was on the Akuma Islands where the project 'Silent Sparrow' was. Baymax landed on the island and waited near the sea line.

I walked into the abandoned building and looked for (y/n). At one point, I heard sobs and walked into a room to see (y/n), sitting in a corner, crying.

"Are you okay (y/n)?" I asked. Her head snapped up in shock.

"Hiro! What are you doing here?" She asked uncertain.

"To take you home, you can stay with me." I said.

"Really?" She asked.

"Anything for the girl I love." I smiled.

"But... I'm a freak!" She exclaimed.

"I love you for who you are no matter what." I exclaimed. She wiped her tears.

"Thanks Hiro, I love you to."