Robot? Robot.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Me and Hiro were outside Hiro's bedroom. We were bored, being 14 year old kids who had ready graduated meant nothing for us to do.

"Is Tadashi busy?" I asked.

"Yeah... That's why he shut the door in our face." Hiro rolled his eyes. We both leaned our backs against the wall, I drummed my fingers against my knee.

"What should we do now?" I asked.

"I dunno..." Hiro sighed. I thought for a bit before I got an idea. I stood up and dragged Hiro up to. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"You'll see." I replied, smirking. I faced the door and knocked five times.

"Oh no." Hiro said.

"Oh yes."

(Y/n): Tadashi!?
Do you wanna build a robot?
So What do you say!?
Aunt Cass might carry on!

Hiro: But we won't stop
Because we get away!
We are little prodigies

(Y/n): And you know that
So will you join me please?!

Hiro: Do you wanna build a robot?
It doesn't have to be a good one

We heard Tadashi sigh. "Later guys.".

Hiro: Okay bye.

(Y/n): Do you

Hiro: wanna build

(Y/n): a robot?

Hiro and (y/n): Or chase Mochi around the halls?
What's with being so secretive,
I am sick of looking at all the walls!

Hiro: it is getting boring

(Y/n): i know your really busy

Hiro: Working in our room

(Y/n): Can we help whatever it is?

We received no respond. I left the household and walked home. Today sure was unproductive... A few weeks later I tried going back to the cafe.

The thing was, I couldn't.... Tadashi had passed away in a fire and I wanted to give the Hamada family their space.

Eventually, after one week, the cafe reopened and word got out. I always visited Aunt Cass but gave Hiro his time.

One day, Aunt Cass directed a beeline to me when I walked in. "Talk to him, he might listen to you." She said, placing a hand on my right shoulder. I looked up to her.

"I'll do my best." I smiled weakly. I tip toes up the flight of stairs and hesitated outside his door. Had I given him enough time?

I didn't know how to talk to him... It was strange because usually we knew how to comfort each other when we need it most... But how was I meant to help him? A person I could well as have called my brother died in a fire...

I raised my fist to the door and knocked three times, letting whatever came out of my mouth, come out. To my surprise, I didn't speak, I sung.

(Y/n): Hiro....

I heard, about Tadashi,
I know exactly how you feel,
But please, you must know that,
If your world stopped in track,
I'v got your back,
I'll be right here...

I understand how your feeling,
I feel the pain to,
Will you answer please?...

Do you wanna build a robot?"

My voice droned out as I sighed and leaned against his bedroom door. He probably didn't even care about what I had just sung, to depressed.

I heard a lock click, he probably locked it to make sure I couldn't get in. The door swung open and I fell backwards, to be caught in two strong but thin arms.

"H-Hiro?" I asked uncertain. He helped me up and looked and me with dull eyes.

"Hey." He said.

"I'm sorry..." I said.

"I know... Sorry I shut you guys out... I'm just depressed... Tadashi died in a fire... He's gone." Hiro croaked. "He was all I had left."

I placed a hand gently on Hiro's. "That's not true, you still have Aunt Cass and Me! Even if you don't want us... We will be here for you." I reasoned with him.

He smiled faintly. "Thanks (y/n)." I nodded, taking in the silence. "He had this note, I didn't want to read it with ought you." Hiro said, handing me an envelope. I carefully opened the letter and read it out loud.

"Dear (y/n) and Hiro,

If ever, I don't return home for some reason, know that I love you both as if you were my siblings, I'm sorry we didn't get to spend more time together but please be happy. I'm in a better place where I am right now.

Love, Tadashi
P.s. ... I would love to build a robot with you." I finished reading and looked over the writing. Months ago, the person who wrote this was alive, was here, breathing... Now, he was gone.

"Here Hiro." I said, wiping a stray tear from the corner of my eye. He smiled sadly and took the letter, putting it next to Tadashi's Cap.

"Tadashi is here."