Will

This was a request for Glamorazzi14 Hope you enjoy! Also I haven't seen the movie Ella Enchanted on which this one shot is based on so if something is wrong, I am super sorry. Although I have seen the ads for the movie I really want to see it!

(Y/n) P.O.V

"(Y/n), go tidy your room." My mother demanded. I nodded and walked to my room, tidying anything that was out of place.

I finished and walked back to the lounge room.

"(Y/n), go clean the dog." My sister demanded. This has become a regular thing. You see, life is extraordinary for me. As a child, I was cursed to be obedient, meaning I did everything anyone told me to do.

This was often a bad thing as I was forced to be a slave for my family. I didn't go out often, in fear of being asked to do something I didn't want to but I occasionally went out for air.

Today my family were getting ready for a holiday with ought me. I prefer not to as of my condition. I don't know how I was cursed, my parents never told me but all I know is that I could be a threat to myself.

As my family left the house, I sighed and got off the couch. I went outside and explored the city I lived in..

I walked a few steps before I hitting something white and puffy. "Oh I am so sorry! Say sorry!" A male voice said.

"Sorry." I said.

"What? Oh not you I meant my robot Baymax." The voice said.

"It's okay." I said standing up.

"I'm Hiro." The boy said.

"(Y/n)." I said, shaking his hand.

"This is Baymax." Hiro said. I smiled and waved. "Why don't you go home buddy, charge up." Hiro said as the white puff ball waddled off.

"So, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Chilling out." I responded. "My family went on holidays." I explained.

"With ought you?" Hiro asked.

"Yeah, I don't like trips." I said. "Say, do you want to hang out at my place? Just for a bit to get to know each other?" I suggested.

"I guess so." He said following my into my house, it was kind of weird as I never invited strangers inside.

I guess I could say that was the worst decision ever. As soon as we did, my cousin walked through the front door.

"Oh (y/n), your mum said I was looking after you, go wash the dishes and take your friend." She said as she took over the couch. She was 18 and was really lazy, technically my whole family was.

I walked to the kitchen with Hiro behind me. "No offence but she seemed pretty rude." He said.

"Yeah that's how my whole family is... I work my butt off and in reward they keep me under this roof." I said, putting the plates in the dishwasher.

"Why do you listen to them?" He asked.

"Well, I have no choice." I said.

"Oi (y/n)! Go to sleep and kick your friend out!" My cousin yelled. I shut my eyes and fell asleep quickly, collapsing to the floor.

Hiro's P.O.V

I knew nothing about (y/n) but when she collapsed to the floor I knew something was up. I tried shaking her awake.

"(Y/n) wake up!" I yelled, instantly her eyes opened and she smiled. "You just dropped to the floor asleep!" I said shocked.

"Yeah... Happens a lot." She said.

"(Y/N) WAKE UP AND GRAB ME SOME FOOD!" Her cousin demanded. Picky much? (Y/n) went to a cupboard and pulled out bags of food, passing them to her snobby cousin who devoured it eagerly. (Y/n) silently returned to the kitchen.

"Why did she drop asleep?" I asked her cousin.

"(Y/N) ANSWER YOUR FRIEND!" She yelled as she pushed me out of the way of the tv.

"Yeah?" (Y/n) asked, returning from the kitchen.

"Why are you doing what your cousin says? You do realise she is lazy and can get stuff herself right?" I asked. (Y/n) looked uneasily.

"I have a curse on me. I am obedient and I must do everything I am told to." She said.

"Prove it." I challenged her. "Drink from the toilet."

"No!!!" She said as she walked to the toilet and stuck her head in, she rose her head up to glare at me.

"Um... Chop your hair off." I said. She groaned in annoyance as she grabbed the nearest pair of scissors and chopped her hair off.

"What if I said 'kiss me'?" I asked. She went wide eyes as she walked forward, cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips.

Well this could get interesting...