Youtube Video

(Y/n) P.O.V

My boyfriend and I decided to make a YouTube video today, I admit, some of the things we would be doing was crazy but that's how we are.

As soon as Hiro arrived at my place, we started recording.

"Hello everyone! Welcome back to another crazy challenge video! Today we will be doing three of them. Whoever loses the most will be forced to wear a Japanese school girl dress out in public for half an hour!" Hiro said.

"So the challenges we have today will be, who can stay in a bath filled to the top with ice the longest, the quickest to pull on 50 shirts and take them off and the quickest person to break free from being duct taped to a chair!" I grinned.

"So let's get started!" Hiro smiled.

We both walked into my bathroom and filled the tub up to the top with ice cubes we had bought. Hiro changed in the bathroom for his swimmers as I did in my room before starting the camera again.

"So we will both squish ourselves into the bath at the same time because this is all the ice we have." Hiro said.

"Okay let's go!" I cheered. We both stepped in the bath and started to shiver as we sat down crossed legged in the ice.

I could feel it slightly burn my skin with coldness. "This is f-f-freezing!" I stuttered as Hiro laughed.

"Easy for you t-to s-say! Your swimsuit c-covers your w-whole b-body! M-mines literally j-just s-swim s-shorts!" He chattered.

We stayed in there for about another five minutes until I jumped out, it was to cold! My skin was slightly red and I grabbed a towel to dry up.

"Okay Hiro wins that challenge, only two more to go!" I called out.

The next challenge was simple, we had a pile of shirts to pull on and off and resulted in me winning.

"Okay so the last challenge will be the tie breaker!" Hiro smiled as we pulled two office chairs out in front of the camera.

"We have our good friend GoGo here to duct tape and time us  getting out of the office chairs." Hiro said as GoGo waved.

We both sat on the chairs as she tied us securely and quickly. "Agh! So tight!" Hiro squealed.

"That's the point!" GoGo retorted as she finished off.

"Okay ready? Set? Go!" She called, starting the timer. I began to fiddle with the bindings around my wrists as Hiro began jumping around on the chair.

The bindings broke free as I pulled the tape around my body free. I began to laugh hard as Hiro fell forwards on his face and started to wiggle.

By then, I was undoing my lap's bonds as he stood up with the chair on his back. The bonds on his legs were broken and he was trying to shake the chair off.

I stripped off the remaining pieces of duct tape on my feet and jumped in the air. "YES I WON!" I yelled excited as Hiro finally pulled the chair off.

"Damn... That means I have to wear the Japanese school dress." Hiro groaned as GoGo and I laughed hard.

I handed him the dress and waited for him to come out.

Once he did, we walked out of my house and to the lucky cat cafe. "Aunt Cass!" I called.

The young woman behind the counter looked up and laughed. "What has Hiro done this time?" She sighed.

"Lost a challenge." GoGo smirked, taking a photo.

"Doesn't he look kawaii?" I asked. Tadashi came down the stairs and did a double take at the sight before him.

"Oh my god Hiro?!" He called.

"What do you think of your brother Tadashi? If he was a girl would you date him?" I asked.

GoGo laughed and nearly dropped the camera that was recording. "Yeah no." Tadashi sighed, face palming. "Knucklehead."

"But he is so kawaii!" I cooed, pinching his cheeks slightly. Hiro blushed and swatted my hand away.

"Okay how long has it been?!" He whined.

"Stop whinging and woman up! It's only been 10 minutes!" GoGo said. Hiro groaned and sat at one of the cafe tables.

A few customers stared but mostly laughed with us. "I was hoping you would to wear this! The skirt of the dress is to short for me!" Hiro whined, pulling it downwards.

"What makes you think it isn't short for me?" I asked.

"I don't know! I just don't like it!" He pouted.

"Aww, my pouty baby is really sad."I giggled. Hiro huffed in frustration and rolled his eyes.

"What ever." He said.

"Say kawaii!" I called, taking a selfie.

"Kawaii!" We laughed.