Zing

Hello!!! Lots of updates today, I know! Which you could say is a good thing, this one shot is based of "The Zing" from Hotel Transylvania which was quite a funny movie.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Finally, after days, my father's sees that Hiro and I have a special "Zing" connection. Just in time to for my 18th birthday!

I had met Hiro through my father who said Hiro was... My birthday party planner. In reality Hiro stumbled upon our hotel on accident and my father didn't want the monsters and I to know Hiro was human and not related to Frankenstein... Through his right arm's pig blood?

Eventually we discovered Hiro was human but he said he still liked me even though my father and I were vampires! I still loved him even though he were human and our special Zing connection grew stronger.

My father didn't really like our Zing but he eventually realised I was old enough to make my own decisions.

We all gathered in the Hotel's disco room as Frankenstein and Murray the mummy began to play a song. Hiro leapt off to the stage and grabbed a microphone and began jamming along to the song.

"I thought I found a love but she was just a fling.
And then I met a girl,
and felt a different thing.
It's like your hit in the ring like you're pulled by a string.
Can't breathe like you're choking on a chicken wing.

It was a thing called a zing.
And I wanted to sing,
and listen to the ballads of a man named Sting.
Baby, looks in your eye.
And it's suddenly spring like when Nala kissed Simba in the lion king."

Hiro grinned at me as he started to dance on the stage. Murray started to sing the next two lines which made me want to join in to.

"Zinging in the air and I don't have a care.
I'm winging from the zing that we share.
Zinging in the rain.
Now I'm feeling no pain."

We all started to dance around and all the other monsters present were going crazy... Moving every arm, leg, head, tentacle possible.

"It's real, time for celebrating cause you're my zing." After we finished the verse, my FATHER came up to the stage with a microphone and began rapping!

"So listen all you zingers from here to beijing.
You better grab a box of strings and get ready to cling cause if love was money, you'd better be yelling "cha - ching",
cause next to zing, cupid's arrow's a little bee sting, it was a zing and a zang and a ziygididy and there was one only one
lady in the zing for me cause when you zing when you zing!

You better know one little thing: the only thing you're gonnna sling is a wedding ring!"

Hiro and I changed glances of shock. Who knew my father could be that cool! I thought he was just a boring old father but he was actually rapping!

"Zinging in the air.
Now I don't have a care.
I'm winging from the zing that we share." Hiro and I continued singing together was the instrumentals went on.

"Zinging in the rain.
Now I'm feeling no pain.
It's a real time for celebrating cause you're my zing." We touched heads as he kissed me and the others finished the song.

"To the zing y'all,ba - da - bing y'all.

Gonnna knock you out right outta that ring y'all.
Better ring y'all, happening y'all.
Pay attention to the undead king, y'all!" The whole party resulted in cheers as we jumped off the stage and started screaming around in happiness.

Hiro led me outside and we climbed the top of the roof, sitting on it and watching the moonlight.

We heard a crumbling sound and the roof gave in, I turned into a bat and flew but Hiro fell, grabbing onto the chandelier in the room.

I landed inside the room and turned back into my normal self.

"You okay Hiro?!" I laughed.

"Not funny!" He called. My father came into the room and saw Hiro on the chandelier.

"I see you fell into my trap." He smiled.

"You made the roof collapse!?" I asked.

"It's called a prank (y/n)." He responded.

"I'm getting you back for this Drac!" Hiro called as he tried climbing down the chandelier. "Help." He called. I laughed as my father lowered the chandelier.

"I can't believe you did that dad." I grinned. Hiro folded his arms.

"That was not funny." He said.

"It was hilarious!" My father exclaimed. I giggled and kissed Hiro's cheek.

"Come on, let's go get him back." I grinned as I led Hiro to the kitchen.

"Your family is the craziest in the world!" Hiro laughed.