I Love you SAN FRANSOKYO!

Okay this is a request from ChocoMeffin ! Before we start, I read the idea a lot of times and each turn made me like it even more! I found it absolutely adorable and think that ChocoMeffin  or anyone else who has a one shot idea, try and write their own, if they aren't super confident, get another Wattpad user to proof read their one shot! Always give things a try! Anyways...

(Y/n) P.O.V

Today was the first day in my new neighbourhood, well, city.

My parents and I just moved to San Fransokyo from HALF WAY around the world!!!

I was literally dying of excitement and eagerness to explore the city. Things were completely different! The technology here was absolutely higher compared to my old home, it was so cool!

Everywhere I looked, tall glass buildings and skyscrapers loomed over me, I could see my reflection crystal clearly in 90% of the buildings I passed.

I ran around the block skipping past traffic lights and running across empty streets.

I swung around a street pole and ran off down the road, arms flailing and moving about.

"I LOVE SAN FRANSOKYO!" I yelled on the top of my lungs. I received many stares from people passing by, I didn't really care, what could they do to ruin my vibe?

"I love SAN FRANSOKYO! I love SAN FRANSOKYO! THIS IS AMAZING!!!" I yelled, crossing yet another street and jumped around.

I ran past a park screaming and shouting all excited. I slowed to a stop when I reached a cafe, it was called the Lucky Cat Cafe and people inside were staring at me outside.

I walked in and fished out some money to buy something. I waited at the counter to be served when a lady with short brunet hair and green eyes came up to me.

"Hello! Welcome to the lucky cat cafe! Are you new?" She asked.

"Yes! I moved here today! I love it here!" I cheered.

"That's wonderful! Would you like anything?" She asked.

"A lemonade drink would be nice." I requested. The lady went to fetch my drink as four people came over to me.

"Hi!" A girl with glasses squealed.

"We couldn't help but overhear," said a guy with oddly smelling clothes... Had he washed them?!

"That you're new!" A girl with purple streaks in her hair smiled.

"So we want to say welcome!" A dark toned guy finished.

"Thanks! I'm (y/n)! I absolutely love this place!" I giggled.

"Nice to meet you! This is GoGo, Wasabi and Fred, I'm Honey Lemon!" Honey Lemon cheered as I took my lemonade drink from the waitress as she came out.

I sat with the gang and we talked for a while until my drink was finished.

I got up and bid them all goodbye, skipping out the cafe and cheering once more.

"I love SAN FRANSOKYO!" I cheered . I ran in circles before running around a corner of a building with my arms open, as if I were about to hug someone.

Turns out I accidentally did anyways. I bumped into someone harshly and wrapped my arm around them.

I held them tightly by accident and continued to as I knocked myself out of shock.

I pulled away from the person to reveal a boy a bit taller than me. "I'm so sorry!" I apologised.

"... How did that just..." He shook his head in bewilderment.

"I am so so so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and I was just going crazy because I moved here and then I bumped into you and your so cute wait what? That made me hug you and then I let you go and I am so sorry!" I said quickly.

"I got legit zero of that." The boy stated.

"It was an accident... an accident." I dead planned.

"Oh... I haven't seen you before, are you new?" The boy asked as I nodded slowly.

" I'm (y/n)... And you are?" I asked.

"Oh! Sorry, I'm Hiro, Hiro Hamada." Hiro smiled, extending a hand to shake. I took it and smiled.

"Can we try that hug again?" I asked. He nodded and I jumped up and down. I jumped and hugged him, thinking he was going to be ready and hold us steady, I was wrong.

We both fell back and I landed on top of him. Blushing a deep red at out position, I got up quickly and brushed myself.

"I apologies again, I am so terribly sorry." I gasped.

"It's cool." Hiro smiled. "Wanna hang out tomorrow? Here's my number." He said, handing me a piece of paper and walking away.

First day of my new city and I have already met a boy and possibly have a crush!

""I LOVE SAN FRANSOKYO!!!" I laughed.