Stop Me

This is a request for thenewsoccerkiddo ! I am so close to writing 200 chapters!!! I can't wait!

(Y/n) P.O.V

We had just come back from fighting yokai, he had held Hiro captive for three days and we just managed to find him.

I mainly worried for Hiro's safety, he was discovered unconscious and lacking any signs of life which Baymax insisted existed.

I sighed and brushed his bangs aside, he was so peaceful. If I knew he was just asleep, I would kiss him right now but unknowing if he was really dead or alive made me hesitate.

Then it happened. Hiro woke up and I was filled with happiness. I jumped around in joy for his full recovery and was about to contact the gang, when I noticed something terribly wrong.

Hiro hasn't spoken a word to me after he woke up, he was keeping distant.

"Um Hiro? Are you okay?" I asked. He grunted in response and walked by me, sitting at his desk chair.

"go away." He said. I was a little taken back by his words, they sounded lifeless and dull.

"Sorry?" I asked, making sure I heard correctly.

"I don't need you (y/n)." Hiro said. "You can go home and never return now." He said, making my eyes water with tears.

"What are you talking about?! Is this some sick joke-" I was stopped by hiro sighing in frustration.

"GET OUT AND LEAVE ME ALONE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR STUPID FACE AGAIN (Y/N)!" He yelled, I stepped towards him and placed a hand in his shoulder.

"Hiro, calm down, that actually hurt my feelings-"

"DONT YOU HEAR ME WOMAN?! LEAVE!  IF EMOTIONAL PAIN DOESNT MAKE YOU LEAVE THEN THIS WILL!" He screamed, slapping me hard in the face.

MY BOYFRIEND slapped me! I couldn't believe it! The unthinkable just became thinkable! The impossible became possible.

"fine... But heed my warning, I never want to see you again, got it? Stay away from me forever." I hissed, walking out of his room.

I ran straight home crying the whole way, I bumped into the gang who looked at me worried.

"(Y/N)! Who did this to you?" Honey Lemon asked worried, noticing the slap mark Hiro had left.

"It doesn't matter." I dead planned.

"Your hurt!" Wasabi pointed out.

"I'm fine!" I retorted.

"(Y/n), we can help you." GoGo pointed out.

"I DONT NEED HELP!" I snapped back at her. I shook my head and walked off, not before hearing fred mutter,

"How is Hiro?" I froze and turned to him, tears dripping faster than before.

"He... He wished to be alone, he has woken up." I explained.

"We must visit!" Honey Lemon cheered. My eyes widened.

"NO!" I yelled, causing them to jump.

"No? What do you mean no?" Wasabi asked confused.

"He... Isn't in the mood." I lied. Fred gasped in shock and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"He... Didn't slap you... Did he?" He whispered, I nodded as tears fell.

"But why?" GoGo asked.

"I don't know or care! I never want to see him again!" I screamed, pulling free from Fred's grip and running home.

Hiro's P.O.V

I just stared at my hands, I had hurt her!... No I didn't... Yokai did! He made me hurt her! But it was still me who physically hurt her... I'm to dangerous to be near her.

I had a shower to relax myself, noticing something drop from my hair.

I bent down to pick it up, it was a little robotic bug that was obviously not water proof.

I finished up my shower and examined the bot, it had the ability to alter brain wave signals! This must have been the brain washing device.

The gang burst through my door all with angry faces. "Why Hiro?" Honey Lemon scolded.

"She did nothing!" Wasabi shouted. My eyes widened as I realised they were talking about (y/n).

"No... It was an accident... I swear I was brain controlled, look!" I said, holding up the bug, earning shocked faces from the gang.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I heard a knock on my front door and opened it to see GoGo with Hiro.

"Before you punch my gut out, I'm sorry... I - AGH!" He screamed as I kicked him and he doubled over.

"He was trying to stay he was brain controlled and didn't mean any of what happened." GoGo said lazily. "Get up Hiro." She dead planned.

"Easy for you to say!" Hiro wheezed.

"And how do I have proof of this nuisance story?" I asked. GoGo handed me a small bug robot.

"Your telling the truth?" I asked hopefully. Hiro nodded, still in pain. My eyes lit up and I hugged him tightly, earning an awkward hug back from him.