Stuck

GoGo's P.O.V

Thunk! Thunk! Thunk!

"What's making that sound?" Wasabi asked. I looked up at him.

"That, would be the sound of Hiro's brain cells slowly dying from hitting his head against the table." I said.

"He must be really dead on ideas." Honey Lemon put in.

"Yeah, he only loses brain cells when he is really stuck." Fred exclaimed.

"Let's see if he needs help." Wasabi suggested. We all hurried to the boy and stopped him before his brain got seriously damaged.

"What's up Hiro?" Fred asked.

"What's up?! I have an idea for an invention but I need more information about medicine." Hiro sighed.

"Ask Baymax." Honey Lemon suggested.

"No... It needs to be something different, never before happened in medical history... I'm doing a project on conjoined twins." He explained.

"And what would you like us to do?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know! Go plant a seed and grow a pair of conjoined twins!" He exclaimed sarcastically.

"Dude, even I had the birds and the bees talk, we both know that's not how-" Honey Lemon covered Fred's mouth in time as Hiro sighed.

"I have a project that should help conjoined people what ever the circumstances! The robot can analyse the patient and record special information doctors haven't noticed and see if separation is compatible." Hiro explained.

"And you need an example of twins to do so." Wasabi realised.

"Yeah, the thing is, they aren't common." Hiro sighed.

Honey Lemon looked at me as well as the others, I knew they were referring to someone, or someones.

"Hey Hiro, I know conjoined twins, I can invite them over tomorrow." I offered. Hiro looked up at me.

"Really?! That's just what I need! Thanks GoGo!" He smiled.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"No... Go left!" I exclaimed. Me and my twin sister Madeline were conjoined in the head, our heads were stuck together.

We were mostly called a freak but that didn't stop us! We had a special ability no one else shared!

We could see, smell, taste and hear through each other's eyes, noses, tongues and ears.

It was pretty wicked and we could also communicate through our minds by simply thinking it.

Our older sister GoGo helped us out as well as her gang of friends, they didn't tease Madeline and I and they treat us like regular humans.

"No right!" Madeline argued.

"I'm sure the ball rolled this way." I pointed. My sister finally gave in and we wobbled over to our ball. We picked it up with a struggle as the front door burst open, shocking us and making us drop the ball... Again.

"Hey sticky!" GoGo called, that was our nickname, since we were stuck together... Get it?

"What's up GoGo?" We asked simultaneously.

"Would you like to come to SFIT with me tomorrow? I have a friend a year older than you who is working on a project for conjoined twins, he would like to meet you." GoGo asked.

"Yes!" We immediately squealed, we loved going to the labs, it was so cool to see the gadgets and the fact that someone cares about us conjoined people made us both really happy.

The next day, GoGo helped us get ready and we walked to the giant school, getting many greetings from other students as we past.

GoGo told us to wait outside a personal lab as she got the gang.

GoGo's P.O.V

"Hiro, they are here!" I called out. Hiro and the gang ran over to me, excited.

"Oh great!!! Can we show them our own projects after?" Honey Lemon begged. I nodded in agreement.

"Hiro, I present my sisters." I smiled.

"Your sisters?! I didn't know you had sisters." Hiro gawked.

"We'll now you do! This is Madeline and (Y/n)!" I cheered as the two hobbled inside.

"Hello! I'm Madeline and this is (y/n)!" Madeline smiled.

"Woah!" Hiro called out.

"GoGo, (y/n) is hungry." Madeline exclaimed.

"I told you not to tell her!" (Y/n) scolded. Honey Lemon dug around in her bag and found crisps.

"Yay!"

"No!" Were yelled from the two. (Y/n) ate happily as Madeline made faces of disgust.

"I hate this flavour!" She groaned.

"You can taste what she is eating?" Hiro asked shocked.

"Of course I can! It's awful!" She whined. Hiro started taking notes as the gang interacted with the two.

"Say something random and silly at the same time!" Fred requested.

"Cheese and bacon is awesome but not as tasty as a dinosaur on a lollipop!" They exclaimed laughing.

After an afternoon full of fun and results, Hiro got the information he needed and two new best friends.

We all headed back to the Lucky Cat Cafe and started to talk about life and such, Madeline and (Y/n) looked happy.