Sugar Rush (Pt 1)

WWW. was how everyone in my world connected, those three letters stood for World Wide Web.

Yes, you might know it as the 'internet' And truth be told, I come from a computer game, arcade game, well... Game in general.

I'm (y/n) (l/n) and I'm a go kart racer... Ever heard of the arcade game 'Sugar Rush'? I'm part of it! I liked to hang out with my closest friend, Vanellope Von Schweetz. She was probably one of the only other people in the world of Sugar Rush who understood me.

You see, we were both glitches... Except my coding got damaged a bit to much for it to be fully fixed, so now, I could teleport places as well as go into the real world and bring real people to video games.

Occasionally, I would get bored in the world of Sugar Rush and would often go to other games to see if there was something I could do, that's where the WWW. comes in.

It's how we travel from game to game, website to videos, everywhere! It's also my other source of entertainment when I am not outside the 'digital world' as you may call it.

"Vanellope... Please can I go to the outside?" I pleaded. Vanellope had been busy all day with her go kart races that she barely spent time with me. I was a racer but I only raced when someone was playing our arcade game.

"I have an idea, why don't you go to the outside and bring back one of your friends? That way you won't be as bored." Vanellope suggested.

"Cool! Thanks Van!" I called.

"But show him or her to Ralph before they go into the rest of the digital world, he will decide if they are trust worthy enough." She warned I nodded my head.

Ralph was one of my other friends, he was the antagonist from the game Wreck It Ralph. In reality, he wasn't such a bad guy, he was actually a hero to Sugar Rush. A few years ago, he helped Vanellope take back Sugar Rush, this all happened before my coding was put in though.

I walked outside the gate of Sugar Rush and closed my eyes. In a blink of a second, I teleported to the outside world, I was in the arcade.

I quietly snuck out in search for a friend to take with me. In all honesty, I never really met anyone, I always chilled near the parks.

I walked around when my coding told me that a fellow something was near by, I could communicate to anything that was programmed or had coding with the thought of my mind.

It turned out I was communicating to a healthcare companion named Baymax.

"Wanna talk?" I asked him.

"Sure." His monotone voice rang in my head. I waited around until I heard a boy screaming.

"BAYMAX!!! WAIT!" They yelled. Around the corner came a white puffy robot.

"Hello (Y/n)! I am Baymax!" He waved. I grinned. Suddenly, I teleported to him so I was directly in front of him. That sometimes happened when I was super happy or frustrated.

"Hey Baymax-" I was cut off by a boy a couple years older than me, running around a corner.

"BAYMAX!!! WHY DID YOU... GO OFF?!" Panted the boy.

"(Y/n) wanted to talk to me." Baymax indicated to me. I waved to the boy.

"How do you know Baymax?" He asked confused.

"She communicates through her coding-" I slapped a hand over his non existing mouth.

"What?" The boy asked.

"We uh... Met a while ago." I explained. The boy nodded in thought.

"I'm Hiro Hamada by the way." Hiro introduced himself. I shook his hand and smiled.

"(Y/n) (L/n). Pleased to meet you." I grinned. Oh no... Calm down (y/n)... Don't glitch out...

"So uh... Do you wanna hang at my place?" He asked. I nodded my head. Maybe I could show him Sugar Rush once we got to know each other better.

We both entered his house and went up two flights of stairs to his bedroom. He seemed to be a Robotics Engineer.

"You like robots?" I asked.

"Yeah... I mainly build them." Hiro said.

"Nice house by the way... You live above a cafe, I live in an arcade." I said. Which was true, technically.

"That's awesome! You can play all those arcade games!" Hiro exclaimed. I nodded my head and turned to the window. It was getting late and the arcade would close soon, I needed to get back to Sugar Rush before then.

"Well, I need to go, see you tomorrow?" I asked. Hiro nodded as I walked back to the arcade. I teleported back to Sugar Rush and looked around for Vanellope.