Sisters of the Others (Pt 1)

Honey Lemon P.O.V

I was gathering the entire gang for a miniature meeting, well, everyone but Baymax and Hiro.

"So, what did you want to talk about Honey Lemon?" Fred asked. I grinned.

"We need to get Hiro a girlfriend." I smirked.

"This will be easy, just show him a bunch of girls!" Fred exclaimed. I shook my head.

"Not just random girls Fred, they need to be ones that match his personality." I explained.

"I have an idea, why don't we all bring our younger siblings to school tomorrow and let them explore?" Suggested Wasabi.

"We all have younger sisters?" GoGo asked.

"Yeah, well, I do, I know fred does... Not sure about you though." Wasabi replied.

"Yeah, Of course I do." GoGo said.

"That's cool, how old are they?" Fred asked.

"Mines 12" I said.

"13" wasabi called.

"13" Fred repeated.

"14" GoGo said bored.

"Okay, so we are in the age zone, what are they like?" Wasabi asked.

"Oh! Well, my little sister is Chloe and she is very optimistic, she absolutely loves video games... She is just about to finish year 10." I explained.

"Oh, so a smart one." GoGo said. I nodded proudly.

"Okay, Anika is in year 12, she loves baking and making gummy bears with her special recipe." Wasabi said.

"Wow, Hiro will sure like her." Fred exclaimed.

"Well, my sister is a huge fan of TV shows and horror films and loves to act, she isn't exactly a prodigy but she is in year 9 oh and her name is Gretchen." Fred said.

"What about you GoGo?" I asked. GoGo popped her bubble gum and grinned.

"My sister is (y/n), she is kinda like me except minus the purple streaks, instead, she has red and white ones. She has already graduated school and is in search for a university.. She has a love for karate and can literally kill anyone with her violin." GoGo said.

"Kill anyone with her violin?" Wasabi repeated. GoGo nodded.

"She seems interesting." I stated.

"Well, we better get home and get our sisters ready, Hiro's gonna have a big shock tomorrow.

I walked out of the institute and to my house. I saw Chloe sitting on the couch... Playing COD.

"DIE YOU NOOBS!!" She shrieked. I sighed. I turned the power off and gave her a face telling her that it was time to stop playing.

"Okay Chloe, I wanna take you to the institute tomorrow! There is this kid called Hiro I'd like you to meet, he is 14 so two years older than you." I explained.

"Sure." Chloe replied, pulling out her Nintendo 3DS.

Wasabi's P.O.V

I walked into the kitchen to smell the sugary scent of gummy bears. "Hey Anika... Do you mind coming with me to the institute tomorrow? I want you to meet a kid, his name is Hiro... Chloe and Gretchen will be there." I said.

"Sure! As long as this Hiro boy likes gummy bears I'm good... I'll bring some gummy bears for everyone to have." Anika beamed.

Fred's P.O.V

I walked through the front door to see Gretchen on the floor, 'blood' pouring out of her mouth, neck and wrists and her dress all torn up.

"Nice acting Gretchen." I complimented. She giggled and got up.

"Thanks Freddie, you seem happy today. Something interesting happen?" She asked.

"Yeah... Me and the gang decided that we wanted to introduce all our sisters to our friend, Hiro... You in?" I asked.

"Is Chloe and Anika going to be there?" She asked.

"Yep! And GoGo's sister which none of you three have met." I said. Gretchen nodded her head in understanding.

GoGo's P.O.V

Not that this was a bad idea, I just knew (y/n) wouldn't be to keen on it, she could be very antisocial when she wanted to be and the fact that Honey Lemon, Wasabi and Fred's sisters were friends would make it hard for her.

"Hey (y/n), can we talk?" I asked, peeping through her door. She jumped with shock and pulled her bow across her violin which she was holding, she released it as I ducked the 'arrow'.

"Sorry! You scared me!" She exclaimed. I picked up the 'arrow' and chucked it back... Like I said earlier, she could actually kill someone with her violin.

"It's cool... I was wondering if you wanted to visit the institute tomorrow... I want you to meet four kids, they are Chloe, Anika, Gretchen and Hiro." I explained. I watched as her face clouded with fear.

"I'm not good at making friends..." She mumbled.

"If it makes you feel better, anyone you dislike, you can shoot them deaf with your cool violin." I bargained, she could go so high up the octave scale, you'd go deaf.

"Okay GoGo, deal."