Shot me Down

I apologies for not updating when I said I would!!! I got a few problems from wifi which are thankfully all better now! This was a request from DucklingFrosty  and I hope you enjoy!!!!!

(Y/n) P.O.V

"SHOOT IT! SHOOT IT! SHOOT IT!!!" I screamed as Hiro loaded the gun. The gang, Hiro and I were in a zombie apocalypse and things were not going to as planned.

"ITS BRAIN IS EXPOSED!!! IN GONNA THROW UP!" Wasabi hurled, hitting the zombie we were trying to kill.

We were probably the only survivors left,  zombies roamed around very rarely but almost everything was contaminated.

Hiro fire the gun and the zombie dropped dead? Well... No longer moving.

"I'll take that... Why were we so stupid to give Hiro the gun?!" GoGo asked.

"Hey!" Hiro called.

"Now isn't the time to bicker- agh!" Wasabi called as another zombie that snuck up on us attacked him. We had already lost Tadashi and Fred, Honey Lemon was begging to die to join them and Wasabi looked like he was gonna go to.

Bang! And the zombie was gone. Unfortunately we had an infected Wasabi to deal with.

"I know he's our friend but SHOOT THE GOD DAMN ZOMBIE!!!" Hiro screamed. GoGo pulled the trigger as we ran off to another shelter.

"We need a better plan." Honey Lemon stated. There weren't many zombies around but they were quite powerful... And fast.

"We need to make a serum that can heal zombies." I exclaimed.

"Impossible! There isn't any chemical liquids here!" Honey Lemon sighed.

"We can't give up now!" Hiro exclaimed.

"Well I am! My love is dead and so is two of my friends!" Honey Lemon frowned, grabbing the gun and shooting herself.

"Honey Lemon!!! NO STOP!" I called out with Hiro.

"Let's leave... This is brutal." GoGo said. I cried silently as Hiro dragged me away, I was scared, hungry and tired.

"We need to move on... They wouldn't want us to be sad." GoGo said firmly, looking into my eyes.

I wiped the tears and nodded. We proceeded to walk through the abandoned building we were in until we found a way out.

"Hiro, before I die... If I die... I need to tell you something i will regret if I don't tell you... I love you!" I cried, GoGo and Hiro stared at me in shock.

Hiro just stared at me with his mouth open. He hugged me tightly and kissed me quickly. "And so do I." He whispered. BANG!

We jumped from our position as GoGo started to shoot a hoard of zombies.

"There are to many of them!" GoGo shouted. We all huddled together and tried to climb up the building.

"We won't make it!" I gasped. Luckily, my dramatic statement was wrong and we climbed the roof in time.

We climbed to the centre of the roof as GoGo started to shoot the hoard off.

For one second, it looked like we would survive... One second it did.

I heard a banging sound from behind me so I huddled closer to Hiro and GoGo who just cleared the hoard, or so we thought.

It turns out one small toddler zombie, climbed up the roof as well and crawled to us.

No one noticed it until we heard a loud screech and the sound of flesh being bitten.

I felt a piercing sting in my arm and screamed loudly. There, was the last zombie, it looked revolting and disgusting. It was something that came out of my nightmares.

"(Y/N)!" GoGo and Hiro screamed as GoGo shot the toddler zombie. The grip on my arm was released to show a purple and green bruising.

"Your infected..." Hiro whispered in shock.

"I don't have much time..." I noted. "Shoot me then." I declared. GoGo shook her head.

"I can't (y/n)... Even I, can't handle the pain no more." She said, tears... Real TEARS slipping from her eyes.

"But if you don't, I'll hurt you, I don't want to hurt you!" I protested.

"I had to shoot Wasabi and Honey Lemon took the gun from my grip!!! I can't let another live go because of me!" GoGo screamed, anger and tears.

"Yes you can! Because I'll die from this bite anyways!" I shrieked.

"You will be undead!" Hiro exclaimed.

"But I will be miserable." I whispered. "Please... My dying wish... Kill me off." I stated firmly. GoGo sighed and drew the gun up to my head, shaky hands. I stopped her.

"I love you Hiro, it may have been sudden but it need to know." I said, turning to GoGo, nodding.

"I love you to..." Hiro cried onto GoGo's shoulder as she bitterly pulled the trigger. BANG!

And I dropped to the floor, Hiro being the last person I saw.