Twin Trouble (Pt 2)

Adelaide's P.O.V

I felt bad. I could tell by the look of her eyes that the boy who said he liked me was the boy she liked. I didn't even know him! I caught a glimpse of his black hair between my fingers but that was all.

Once I was out of range from (y/n)'s friends, I removed my hands to see. I caught (y/n)'s hair as she ran behind a tree. I followed her and sat beside her.

"Go away Adelaide." (Y/n) screamed.

"No, please don't push me away... I'm sorry. I didn't even like that boy you like." I said.

(Y/n) looked at me. "How did you find out?!" She asked.

"Sister instinct." I lied. "But I don't like him, John is my boyfriend. I like him, not that boy... Who was he anyway?" I asked.

"Hiro... He was my best friend in S.F.I.T." (Y/n) replied.

"Was?" I asked.

"Yeah... He called you ugly! And me to..." She said.

"It is complicated I know but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be friends with him." I said, patting her back.

"But what happens if he starts hanging with me? You would still be mad he called you ugly." She worried.

I laughed. "He doesn't know we are twins (y/n), he unintentionally called me ugly. I forgive him." I said.

"Okay." (Y/n) said.

"I'll go find them." I said. I got up and walked back to the group of friends, I covered my face quickly.

"Okay, which one of you is Hiro?" I asked.

"Me." Said that all to familiar voice.

"Why did you say those things about my sister?!" I asked.

"Yeah hiro... Just apologies." A girl said.

"Look, I'm sorry... I just wanted her to be jealous." Hiro admitted.

"Why?" A male voice asked.

"Because I like her..." Hiro admitted. I laughed.

"Well, by choosing to make her jealous over me was a bad idea anyways." I said.

"May I ask why though?" Another voice asked.

"Well, by saying she was ugly... You said I was ugly." I explained.

"How does that work though?" Hiro asked.

"It just does." I said walking back.

Hiro's P.O.V

"Something doesn't fit." Honey Lemon said.

"It's all getting confusing... We should go talk to (y/n)." GoGo said. We all started to walk around the park until we saw (y/n) sitting by a tree.

"(Y/n)!" I yelled. She turned her head and looked up into the tree... No idea why.

"Um hi!" She exclaimed nervously.

"Look, I don't understand what's going on with you and your sister but I'm sorry." I apologised.

"Could you just do us the favour of explaining?" Wasabi asked. (Y/n) looked uneasy.

"I guess-"

She was cut off by a scream and a girl falling form the tree.

"Oof! Um... Whoops... Hi (y/n)." The girl called. She was facing (y/n) so we couldn't see her face.

"Wait... Adelaide... What were you doing in that tree?" Honey Lemon asked.

"Talking to (y/n)." She replied as if it were obvious.

"Well... Okay." I said.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Me and Adelaide got up and dusted ourselves. The moment Adelaide finished. She lifted her head up and covered her face.

"Okay... I'll explain... It will make a lot of sense after... So um... I don't know how to explain!" I wailed.

"Can I try?" Adelaide asked.

"Yeah what ever." I said. Immediately, Adelaide whipped her hands from her face. The gang looked at her in shock.

"Your twins?!" Wasabi asked.

"Um yes?" I said. Honey Lemon began to laugh.

"I get it now! When Hiro called you ugly and Adelaide pretty it couldn't have been possible as you look the same!!" She laughed.

"Yeah... Anyways, this is my twin, Adelaide, Adelaide, this is Honey Lemon, GoGo, Wasabi, Fred and Hiro.

"Nice to meet you (y/n)'s clone!! Oh my gosh that's so cool! You guys are like clones!" Fred yelled.

Adelaide laughed. "So Hiro, I recall hearing you liked (y/n)." She said. My eyes widened.

"Uh... Yeah." Hiro said sheepishly.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief. Hiro nodded his head.

"But I understand if you don't like me back." He quickly added.

"When did I say I didn't?" I asked.

"So you like me?" He asked.

"No, I don't like you." I said. Hiro's face looked like he saw his brother die again.

"I don't like you, I love you!" I shrieked, hugging him. He kissed me quickly and then we broke apart.

"Aww!" Fred cooed.

"Really Fred?" Adelaide and I asked.

"Yep." He replied. Adelaide and I turned to each other.

"Jinx! Double jinxes! Triple jinx!" Quadruple jinx! Umm... Jinx off the roof! What ever!" We both gave up.

"Twins..." GoGo rolled her eyes.