Hacks

(Y/n) P.O.V

I like trying to be creative. When I say that, I really mean "life hacks" that have no relevance, they just make me feel awesome.

My family have gotten used to me and my crazy ways however, my friends haven't and today they would see my routines. I sighed as I closed my laptop, they had just come as the door bell had rung.

I ran downstairs and looked through the cat flap, we didn't have a peep hole so I improvised.

Once I saw their feet I scrambled up and opened the door to see their smiling faces, it was our first sleepover ever.

"Hi guys!" I called.

"Hey!" They exclaimed. I stepped aside to let the five of them in. My group of friends were nerdy, unlike me but hey, we all have our perks.

I walked up the stairs and to my bedroom... Cat flap? I don't know what to call it.

"(Y/n), we can't fit through that." Honey Lemon pointed out.

"That's just one of my life hacks... It prevents burglars from coming in. I keep the actual door locked." I explained, crawling through, soon Hiro's head popped through and he wriggled in.

"That's pretty cool." He said as I opened the door. Usually my mum would just poke her head through if she needed me.

"What do you mean by life hacks?" Fred asked.

"Things that improve my life." I said as the walked in.

"Why is your bed sheets on the floor?" GoGo asked.

"So I can get into bed?" I said. They all gave me weird looks. "I'll show you what I mean." I said, lying in the blanket and rolling myself into a caterpillar shape.

"That's actually really smart." Fred said. I rolled out and lay my blanket on the bed. Everyone placed their things on the floor and looked around.

"Do you have a bathroom?" Wasabi asked.

"I have an on suite in my wardrobe... So no body would know I was there." I said, opening the wardrobe door.

Wasabi looked in and pulled out a rack. "A comic book rack? Why is there a comic book rack here and a phone charger?" He asked.

"So I have something to do in the toilet, duh!" I said, sitting on my desk chair.

"OMG that is so smart! I need a comic book rack in my toilet!" Fred exclaimed.

"And you have a portable desk in there to?" Hiro said.

"So I can do work while I am busy." I said.

"Is that a microphone and headset in your shower?" Honey Lemon asked.

"Well what do you know? I like singing in the shower!" I said.

"This is probably the craziest living style I have ever seen." GoGo noted.

"Nah, it used to be crazier when I had a slide in here to get out of the window in emergencies." I said.

"You had a slide?" Hiro asked.

"Yeah but now I replaced it with a cart you ride down on the slide that ends in a jumping castle." I said, pointing at the small red kart.

"And your parents let you?" Hiro asked in disbelief.

"They don't mind as long as I don't put a timer on the couch so it makes stink gases if a person sits for to long, I called it the "lazy proof couch" but they called it a prank." I said. Everyone laughed at my comments.

"So, for the sleeping arrangements, girls can sleep in the attic and boys in the basement but I hid the trapdoor under a pile of plastic balls and a ball pit. The attic is hidden by a wardrobe full of clothes." I explained.

"That sounds like fun! It's like a fun house at a theme park!" Honey Lemon squealed as I showed everyone the basement and attic.

"So what should we do now?" GoGo asked.

"We could play in my miniature mirror maze, I got a bunch of old mirrors and glued and stapled them outside in the backyard... It's even cooler when I add the disco lights!" I exclaimed, leading them outside.

"At the end is the swimming pool so it's a pretty good reward." I said, running in. Hiro followed close behind and left the others to scream out for help.

Once we got out I turned the disco lights on and heard the gang scream in confusion. Once everyone was out, we all sat near the pool.

"This is so much fun!" Fred cheered.

"It's different but cool." Wasabi agreed. That's when an idea came to mind. I stood up and pushed Hiro in the pool. He submerged completely wet.

"Wow... Nice one." He said. I laughed and scrambled up the tree house that had a door only I could open.

"(Y/N)!!!"