Not so GoGo

Hiiii! This is a GoGo x reader story for clairebalantac  if you're confused, this is a love story, not a sibling one.

GoGo's P.O.V

"Seriously (y/n)?" I asked her.

"What?" (Y/n) asked, acting innocent.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." I stated, arms crossed. She giggled and sighed in defeat.

"Okay you got me... But come on! It's a nice restaurant! You should wear a dress." She pointed out.

"And can I remind you again, we will be with the gang." I said.

"So? You shouldn't have to feel embarrassed." (Y/n) pointed out.

"No... It's not that." I said uneasily.

"You wear dresses all the time when we go out!" She reasoned.

"I know but... I still haven't told the gang." I admitted. Her mouth dropped open.

"You haven't told them we are dating?" She asked. I shook my head.

"They don't expect someone like me to be like... You know." I admitted

"You're just going against yourself... Just because you're a Tom boy doesn't mean you don't have feelings." (Y/n) said.

"Yeah but that's not it... It's... Well..." I stopped speaking.

"Are you just embarrassed about coming or of the closet?" She asked. I nodded shyly.

"Well... This is a first... I see we have hit a dead end." (Y/n) slumped over onto an office chair.

"How about I come with you when you tell them?" She suggested.

"Yeah... I guess so." I agreed.

Hiro's P.O.V

We were all finishing up our projects before we were to go home and get ready for dinner out.

Just as I packed the last of my tools away, GoGo walked into the room with (y/n).

She whispered something to Honey Lemon who started to jump up and down all excited.

"What is it Honey Lemon?" I asked.

"GoGo has a love interest!!!" She squealed.

"A love interest?" Wasabi joined our conversation.

"Um yeah." GoGo admitted.

"Ooh... Are you two dating?!" Fred asked.

"Yep!" GoGo said.

"Woah! You must introduce us to him!" I smiled. GoGo frowned deeply.

"Is something wrong?" Honey Lemon asked.

"You're very... How do I put this? You assume a lot..." (Y/n) said.

"What?" Wasabi asked.

"What if she was transgender and gay? Or lesbian? She might not be straight you know." (Y/n) pointed out.

"That's true but you aren't... Right GoGo?" I reasoned. GoGo stayed silent as (y/n) interrupted.

"Don't assume." She said.

"But GoGo doesn't seem like a person to be either of those options." Honey Lemon pointed out.

"Said who?" (Y/n) challenged.

"And what made you think of those possibilities?" Fred asked.

"Well anyone of us could be." She pointed out.

"But GoGo isn't." I stated.

"Oh but she is." (Y/n) said.

"Don't be silly, are you GoGo?" Honey Lemon asked. For once, GoGo looked petrified at us.

"She is!" (Y/n) protested.

"SAID WHO?!" Fred yelled.

"I DID!" (Y/n) shouted back. GoGo stared in horror as we all argued about her love life.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW?!" Honey Lemon hollered.

"BECAUSE IM HER GIRLFRIEND!" (Y/n) gasped and covered her mouth. The gang all fell silent.

GoGo just stood up and ran out of the lab, off to her own private one.

"You guys... Are a thing?" Wasabi asked. (Y/n) nodded slightly.

"I... We are so sorry... We didn't know... We aren't against you guys... We just didn't think... We should apologies." I stated.

We all walked to GoGo's lab to see her desk palming her table.

"GoGo... We're really sorry... We didn't know. " Honey Lemon said gently.

"Hey come on GoGo... Where's that big smile of yours?" (Y/n) asked.

"GoGo smiles?" Fred asked, earning an elbow to his ribs.

"It's okay... I'm glad it's off my chest though." GoGo said.

"Are we still going to go to our dinner reservations?" Wasabi piped up.

"Yeah... (Y/n), pass me the dress." GoGo grinned.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Our dinner was very romantic indeed. The gang mainly danced on the dance floor and left me and GoGo at the table. Seeing as neither of us knew how to dance, we took selfies and shared fizzy drinks.

We shared a couple of kisses and enjoyed the night. "Hey (y/n)? Thanks for helping me out with the gang earlier today." GoGo said sheepishly.

GoGo for a fact never expressed her feelings, even to me and I'm her girlfriend! So by her saying that, was really something special.

I turned to face and grinned at her. "No problem GoGo, anything for you." I cheered.

"Come here." She said, hugging me tightly. I froze in shock, GoGo never hugs, yeah we've kissed but they were really quick. I returned it quickly and smiled.

"I love you GoGo."

"I love you to (y/n)." She replied.