Island Girl (Pt 2)

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Tina, go tell your sisters to back off, eat something else." I said, casually walking towards the crocodiles.

"Fine..." She agreed. She and her sisters crawled off.

"Who are you?" I asked the group.

"U-u-uh... Who are YOU?" The purple haired girl asked. I pulled out my stone dagger again.

"I repeat my question, who are you and what are you doing?" I demanded.

"Um... I'm Honey Lemon, this is Wasabi, Fred, GoGo, Baymax and Hiro. We are here to protect three animals." Honey Lemon explained.

"Well we are fine in our own thank you." I said.

"Hold up, we said who we are, who are you?" Hiro asked. I froze.

"I am obviously a cast away of 15 years ago... I can't remember who I am but my name is along the lines of (n/n). My age I am uncertain and that's all I shall say Hir-." I stopped. Hir- amada... The same kind of first name... Maybe lots of people had names with 'Hir' in it.

"Anyways when are you leaving?" I asked.

"Oh... In three days.." GoGo explained.

I walked off and stared writing in the sand, my alternative to paper.

Hir____

____amada

The sun had started to set... Had I been thinking about the ship wreck for that long? I heard Fred running over to me and I quickly kicked the writing in the sand.

"Hey uh do you know where we can get food? We lost ours." He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah but you probably won't like it." I smirked. The white blobby thing which turned out to be Baymax, went into his tiny red suitcase thing, how he fit in there was a mystery.

Everyone followed me through the rainforest area until we reached a mini garden like area. "There is no food here." Honey Lemon exclaimed.

"That's because you haven't caught it." I explained, lifting rocks. "Bingo!" I exclaimed, running back as fast as possible to the sea shore with a rock.

I used friction to make a fire and put the rock over it. The rock heated and sizzling could be heard.

"What are you doing? What's that sound?" Wasabi asked. I ripped of a palm tree leaf. I picked of the dinner from the rock and lay them on the leaf.

"I've finished the dinner!" I exclaimed, settling the lead down.

"What is it?" Hiro asked, poking it.

"Escargot." I smiled.

"EWW!" Hiro shrieked.

"Well, either eat or starve." I said, eating about 5 or so. Once I finished I waited for the others. Hiro surprisingly ate about ten.

Just as we were bidding each other good night, Rozena, Tulsby and Azule came hurrying over to me.

"Those are the endangered animals!" Honey Lemon exclaimed.

"(Y/n)! We need to evacuate! The volcano-" Rozena was cut off by the ground shaking.

"We need to go!" I called out.

"Go? Go where?" Fred asked.

"Anywhere! The island isn't safe! We need to evacuate!" I screamed, smoke coming out of the volcano.

"Is that a-?"

"Yes! Hurry!" I yelled, interrupting Wasabi. Rozena, Azule and Tulsby climbed on and so did everyone else.

Just as we were about to leave, Hiro called out. "We forgot Baymax!"

I whipped my head around and jumped off the ship. I picked up the red case which was surprisingly light and threw it as far as possible, which made it land on the ship.

The volcano rumbled and rocks spewed everywhere. "(N/n)!" Hiro called.

He threw me a sail's rope and I grabbed a hold, he pulled it up and I jumped, to avoid getting hit by a rock. Sand flew everywhere as I swung around the ship.

"Come on!"Hiro said. He pulled me up as the rope started to fray. "Quickly!" He said, holding a hand out.

Almost by magic, at contact with his hand, memories flooded in. I was pulled up on deck and fainted on the floor.

Flashback

(Y/n)! Don't let go!" Hiro called.

"Hiro you need to get to shelter, The storm will knock you off!" I shouted.

"No!" He retorted.

"Hiro Hamada look out!" A voice called. A wave crashed and our grip slipped. I fell into the freezing water.

Flash back end

I jolted up right to find myself on the wooden deck. "(N/n)! Your awake!" Honey Lemon called.

"Call me (y/n). My real name is (y/n)!" I exclaimed.

"You remembered!" Fred called.

"The ship wreck... And- I need to speak to Hiro." I declared. GoGo ran off to find him.

"Your okay (n/n)?" Hiro asked. I nodded.

" I remember everything! My real name is (y/n) and I-"

"Wait, (y/n)?" Hiro asked. I nodded.

"Is your surname... Hamada?" I asked. Hiro's eyes widened.

"It's you!"