The Other Girl

This is a request for Im_everything I am still doing other requests currently and will update as soon as possible!

(Y/n) P.O.V

I sat on a wooden bench with my best friend and ultimate crush, Hiro Hamada. He sighed in frustration and I turned to him, concerned.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah... Just a little confused." He shrugged. That's when I saw (random girl r/g) walk over to where we were sitting.

She was a cool kid in my class, I didn't even know why she was heading to us.  "Hey Hiro! Hey (y/n)!" She smiled.

"Hey (r/g)!" We cheered simultaneously.

"Can I talk with Hiro? Like alone please?" She asked. I shrugged and stood up, walking off to another bench, watching in the distance.

I saw as they talked, they were getting more and more excited to the point where they hugged. (R/g) ran off as Hiro ran towards me, cheerful.

"Guess what (r/g) just said!!!" He said excited.

"What?" I asked.

"She told me she liked me and I told her I liked her back!" Hiro grinned. Mentally, I was breaking down.

"I'm so... Happy for you." I said half heartedly. Hiro noticed my mood change.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head as I puked, love sick? I don't know.

"I feel down, I'm going home." I stated,  running home. I instantly had a breakdown when I reached my room. Hiro was with another girl, not me...

I grabbed my guitar, a thing I did to cheer me up and played a few chords.

"See I can't wake up I'm living a nightmare
That keeps playing over again
Locked in a room so hung up on you
And you're cool with just being friends

Left on the sidelines
Stuck at a red light
Waiting for my time
And I can't see

Why don't you love me?
Touch me, tell me I'm your everything
The air you breathe
And why don't you love me baby?
Open up your heart tonight
'cause I could be all that you need
Ohhhhhhh
Why don't you love me?
Why don't you love me?"

I looked up at the ceiling of my room, trying to blink out the tears, nothing was working, I was to heart broken.

"See I'm just too scared to tell you the truth
Cause my heart ache can't take anymore
Broken and bruised longing for you
And I don't know what I'm waiting for

Left on the sidelines
Stuck at a red light
Waiting for my time
So just tell me

Why don't you love me?
Touch me, tell me I'm your everything
The air you breathe
And why don't you love me baby?
Open up your heart tonight
'cause I could be all that you need
Ohhhhhhh"

Hiro's P.O.V

I grew concerned for my best friend after she ran home, something seemed off the moment I told her about (r/g), was it possible she was jealous?

I decided to make sure she wasn't feeling to bad so I went to her house, hearing the sweetest yet saddest song ever.

"Why don't you give me a reason?
Please tell me the truth
You know that I'll keep believing
Till I'm with you

Why don't you love me?
Kiss me, I can feel your heart tonight
It's killing me so
Why don't you love me?
Touch me, tell me I'm your everything
The air you breathe
And why don't you love me baby?
Open up your heart tonight
'cause I could be all that you need
Ohhhhhhh
Why don't you love me?
Why don't you love me?"

(Y/n) sighed and sounded like she dropped her guitar. "Why Hiro?" She whispered. My breathe hitched when I heard this. "I know you're happy... I just wish it could have been me to make you smile..." She muttered.

"Why don't you love me?...
Why don't you love me?..." She finished her song with a shaky voice that was full of sorrow. I lightly knocked on her door and waited for her to open it.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was shocked to see Hiro standing there, how much had he heard?!

"H-Hiro! Aren't you with (r/g)?" I asked uncertain.

"No... I was actually gonna ask if you were okay... Is what you said true?" He asked.

"Um... Yeah..." I said shamefully.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asked.

"It doesn't matter, your (r/g)'s boyfriend." I pointed out but he shook his head.

"She told me she liked me and I said so to, I never said how I liked her or what our relationship status was." Hiro said gently.

My eyes went wide. "But-.

"It's my choice, and I choose you." Hiro smiled.