Tangled

Honey Lemon's P.O.V

I skipped cheerfully out of the Nerd lab with all my friends at my heel. "Where are you going?" I heard Hiro call. I froze on spot and turned to them.

"Nothing! You guys go back to the lab." I waved them off.

"Obviously your doing something Honey." GoGo said. I bit my lower lip.

"Okay, but you must not do anything unless I tell you to, follow me." I said walking outside to a tall oak tree that was covered is golden strands of ribbon like substance.

"Okay firstly why are you here and secondly what is wrong with that tree?" Wasabi asked.

"Okay uh firstly, I'm meeting my cousin out here and secondly, that tree is uh... Just forget the tree." I waved them off. "(Y/n)?! I know your here!" I called.

"Honey Lemon?! Hi!" I heard a voice call.

"Come on over!" I called. The gang looked around for who I was shouting to.

"No! There are people near you!" She called. I sighed.

"They are my friends, you can trust them." I argued.

"I don't know...." She said.

"It will be fine, I promise they won't do anything to you." I called.

"O-okay but I'm keeping my frying pan."she said. I fist bumped the air as the golden strands of substance on the tree was pulled up and thrown down the side.

"Is that... Hair?" Fred asked.

"Here I come!" (Y/n) yelled. I pushed everyone back as I saw (y/n) jump from the tree, she began to swing around the tree as her hair slowly unwinded. Yes, she has 70 feet long golden hair.

"What the heck?!" Hiro called.

"Woo!" (Y/n) screamed as she landed to the ground, her hair all over the floor. She pulled a fry pan from under her arm and walked cautiously towards me.

Her bare feet slowly stepping into the footpath. "(Y/n), it's nice to see you!" I exclaimed hugging her.

"You to Honey Lemon." She grinned, relaxing in my grip.

"Um, these are my friends." I said. She gripped her frying pan tightly and smiled shyly.

"Hey! I'm (y/n)." She said.

"(Y/n), this is Wasabi, Fred, GoGo and Hiro, guys, this is my cousin (y/n)." I introduce.

"Woah! Is all that hair real?!" Fred asked.

"Um yes... Why?! Do you want to cut it?! Sell it?! Use it?!" She interrogated, using it like a lasso to tie Fred up.

"To uh... Get out of it?" He asked. (Y/n) set him free and hid behind me.

"So how long have you been... Growing it for?" Hiro asked, eyeing her locks.

"Never cut it." She said defensively.

"We can help you with that!" Fred called, pulling out a laser knife Wasabi had made and quickly cut a few strands.

"Ah!" She creamed as her hair turned brown.

"Woah what?!" Wasabi asked.

"That's insane!" GoGo exclaimed.

"You said they wouldn't cut it!" (Y/n) glared at me.

"It was an accident, he didn't know (y/n), don't expect everyone to know!" I reasoned.

"But now look!" She cried. She threw her hair around the tree and started to climb up, using her hair like a harness.

"What the hell happened?! Her hair just turned brown and then... How?!" Hiro asked.

"See (y/n)? They don't know about it!" I pleaded. She turned her head quickly to look at us, not noticing her hair fall out of place and no longer work like a harness should work.

"I-" the tree branch snapped and she crashed to the ground.

"(Y/n)!" I cried. (Y/n) Got up and cradled her left arm.

"It's broken, we need to take you to the hospital." Hiro noted.

"Hospital?! No! I can take care of myself!" She argued.

"But they will see." I pointed out.

"Better than the whole world seeing if I end up in hospital." She reasoned, wrapping her hair around her broken arm.

"Um that doesn't really do anything." GoGo pointed out.

"Oh please, shut up and watch." She said in pain. Once she wrapped her arm up, she sat in the grass, her purple dress all dirty.

"Don't make fun of me..." She said.

"Of course not!" Wasabi exclaimed. (Y/n) looked at him before focusing on her arm.

"We can still take you to-"

"NO!" (Y/n) interrupted Hiro.

"Okay... Flower, gleam and glow,
let your power shine,
make the clock reverse,
bring back what once was mine,
heal what has been hurt,
change the fates design,
heal what has been lost,
bring back what once a was mine, what once was mine." She sung. Her hair started to glow a fluorescent yellow and faded.

She removed her hair and showed everyone it healed. "How?!" They spluttered.

"Magic." She grinned.