Screams

(Y/n) P.O.V

Today was the day me and Hiro were going to the new San Fransokyo fair. Hiro had already been to it before with his Aunt but wanted to take me and the gang with him as well.

We all met at the cafe and Wasabi drove us there in his mini van. "So what are we going to do there first?" Honey Lemon asked.

"I have a plan, I want everyone to go on a special ride but not know what it is until it's time for them to go on it, so we can split into pairs as the ride goes by pairs." Hiro suggested.

"Okay then Wasabi can go with Fred, me and GoGo are a team and that leaves you and (y/n)." Honey Lemon said.

"Great! I get to see (y/n)'s reaction!" Hiro smirks. I had a very uneasy feeling about this.

We piled out of Wasabi's van and walked through the gates. "Okay Hiro, me and Honey Lemon will do this mystery ride of yours first, what is it?" GoGo asked. Hiro whispered something in her ear and smirked.

"See you in a while, I suggest you go toilet Honey Lemon, this will definitely make you pee your pants." She grinned. We waved goodbye to them and decided to wait for them by playing bumper cars.

After thirty minutes, we saw GoGo making her way with Honey Lemon who was all shaken up. "Never... In a life time." She collapsed dramatically to a bench.

"She was screaming the whole way, it was hell for me." GoGo said, telling Fred what the ride was. They immediately rushed off to the secret location and left us.

"Are you okay Honey Lemon? Was it really that scary?" I asked worried.

"It... It sure is something... I need a trash can." She said, running to a nearby one and emptying her stomach. Eventually the boys came back to and Wasabi was in a worse state than Honey Lemon.

"That was SICK! Wasabi passed out three times and then puked! His puke ended up on some mother though... It was awesome!" He said.

"I apologised a lot to the woman... I don't know how anyone could enjoy it!" Wasabi said.

"Well, now it's my turn." I said. Everyone decided to give me a send off as we arrived at the destination. "The Slingshot?" I asked. Hiro nodded and dragged me to two seats that were attached to wires.

A bunch of people came over to us and strapped us in with thick belts and metals. Now I was really freaking out.

I turned to see the rest of the gang smiled with fingers crossed. "We are about to release you." An announced said.

"Release?! What do they mean Hiro?" I asked scared. He just laughed.

"We are going to be slingshot right up high into the sky! No turning back now!" He merely said as I tried breathing techniques to calm myself down.

"3...2...1... LAUNCH!" I heard a buzzer go off and me and Hiro were immediately thrown into the sky. I screamed so loud I didn't knew I could go that high while Hiro smirked.

The seats we sat in was also starting to flip faster and faster and I was sure my breakfast was about to come out.

"HIROOOOOOOOO!!!!" I screamed.

"This is awesome!" He laughed.

"IF I DIE, KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU AS IN LIKE LIKE YOU... I NEVER HAD THE GUTS TO TELL YOUUU! AGHHHHHH!" I screamed, reaching an ear piercing note. We began to come back down and all the while I was gripping onto the bars as hard as possible.

"PLEASE DONT LET ME DIE HIROOOOOO!" I screamed as we started to move a little less. The seats stopped spinning and slowly lowered back to the ground. We were unbuckled and Hiro helped me off of the ride.

He helped me walk back to the others and ran off to go get something.

"So are you and Hiro official?" Fred asked. I looked at them shocked.

"Was I that loud?" I asked in disbelief.

"Oh no, we saw it on the camera... There was one hidden above your heads... Hiro went to get a copy of the video I think."Honey Lemon explained. On cue, Hiro come back with a small red case with a disk in it

"Now I have a memory of the day you confessed." Hiro smiled.

"So, you like me?" I asked shocked he nodded and hugged me tightly. I quickly hugged him then ran to a trash can, staying there for quite a while.

"You okay?" Hiro laughed.

"Yeah... Just throwing up... I'll be okay!" I said as I finished up.

"I really like you (y/n)." Hiro said.

"Me too."